Lisandro or Vucinic?

rafaman8

Re: Lisandro or Vucinic?

I would choose Vucinic as Lisandro has been hurt and hasnt been playing. Lisandro wont drop yet but its kinda risky he may not be able to regain his form when he comes back. Also Lyon are not doing well in the French league. Vucinic plays for Juventus which has a chance at challenging for the title since the serie A is rather weak this year. Neither will change in the next changes but for the future Vucinic seems like the safer bet.

Re: Lisandro or Vucinic?

I don't know who to choose between Lisandro and Vucinic? They are both 92 overall' date=' and only 6 months apart age wise. But, is either in jeopardy of dropping or in line to get an increase? I need help choosing.[/quote']

Both players not good in short term for me. If you have to choose either 1, I will choose vucinic. He is playing for juventus and juventus is performing well at the moment. Lissandro is injured and Lyon is hard t regain their form as PSG is in hot form now.