Bale or Vucinic?

rafaman8

Re: Bale or Vucinic?

I have the choice between getting Bale or Vucinic. I don't know who to choose' date=' because I know Bale will rise in the next rating change but I don't know if he will just go to 91. But is it worth the wait? Will he go up 2?[/quote']

Bale will not rise +2 in next changes and is not even guarenteed a +1. He could (and should) get a +1 but don't rely on that to influence your decicion, rely on his potential and when he will move to a big club.

Vucinic is a starter on the left side in a withdrawn position for Juventus and has set up and scored a few so his rating will be safe. It depends if you want a 92 Attacker now or can wait for a long time for bale to move. (remember the Modric saga this summer, spurs will demand a foolish amount for Bale, so good luck waiting).

Are you building a future team or going for promotion etc now. let that guide you.

Why does Bale deserve a +1? Tottenham aren't doing anything special so far and he's an inconsistent player. The only thing that should happen to Bale in the upcoming ratings is a position change to LM.

Vucinic has a decent rating which he'll keep. He is playing at Juventus who're performing well and should be back into the Champions League next season.

To be honest though, it depends on which position you need more..

Why does Bale deserve a +1? Tottenham aren't doing anything special so far and he's an inconsistent player. The only thing that should happen to Bale in the upcoming ratings is a position change to LM.

Vucinic has a decent rating which he'll keep. He is playing at Juventus who're performing well and should be back into the Champions League next season.

To be honest though' date=' it depends on which position you need more..[/color']

if you are talking to me bale deservs a +1 because playing in his proper position of advanced winger he deserves 91, compared with the other Tottenham ratings.