Sign in to follow this  
CSP1980

Tomas Necid?

Just wondered what peoples thoughts are on him?

I'm looking for a promising young forward about 86-88 rating, who hopefully will rise in the next 6 months.

I'm currently managing in League 3 so trying to build a young team of promising players who i can sell on in 6 months or so to then build again.

If no to Necid, any other suggestions please?

Re: Tomas Necid?

I don't know enough about Necid to provide a decent opinion, but I can suggest other players..

Danny Welbeck (87)

Antoine Griezmann (88)

Salomon Rondon (87)

Marques Maicon (85)

Daniel Sturridge (87)

Romelu Lukaku (88)

Pablo Osvaldo (88)

Leandro Damiao (87)

Pinheiro Kleber (84)

Jordan Ayew (85)

Miralem Sulejmani (88)

Abel Hernandez (86)

Players in bold I'd strongly recommend.

I know some of these are lower than you requested, but they're all good investments. If you want some 78+ very young strikers as well I've got a few for you. :)

Re: Tomas Necid?

Just wondered what peoples thoughts are on him?

I'm looking for a promising young forward about 86-88 rating' date=' who hopefully will rise in the next 6 months.

I'm currently managing in League 3 so trying to build a young team of promising players who i can sell on in 6 months or so to then build again.

If no to Necid, any other suggestions please?[/quote']

He isnt a bad player at all though I think his max potential is around 90/91.

He's a good young forward and a regular in the Czech Republic national team a team which though in the play offs is 2-0 up and playing the 2nd leg soon so its likely this guy will be playing in Euro 2012 and as we all know from players like ozil muller etc big competitons can bring the best out of young players.

I dont think Necid will ever be world class he doesnt get enough goals IMO but he is certainly worth investing in as he should rise. But I think there are more promising alternatives to him in the world as mentioned in the above comment from RageQuit