Would you do this deal ?

besty1978

Re: Would you do this deal ?

Ive been offered pato for sanchez and falcoa

Would you do it ?

whats the near future ratings changes for them ?

I would not do the deal. Sanchez will go up loads playing for Barca, If Pedro is 93 Sanchez can go up to 94, he is much better then Pedro. Falcao will go up to 92, the only reason why he is not 92 yet is because he was playing in Portugal last year.

I rate Pato, he is a good striker but has only played 125min this season and Milan have already said they are willing to sell him. God know where he will end up. He can end up in a very good club and league or somewhere very bad where he will not rise.

Ive been offered pato for sanchez and falcoa

Would you do it ?

whats the near future ratings changes for them ?

I would definitely not do that. Sanchez is a young star, who will at least be a 92/93. He gets playing time for arguably the best team in soccer. Falcao is also a relatively young player with great potential. His signing with Atletico Madrid only helps him, he will be at least a 92. On the other hand, Pato is good but won't rise soon, or as quickly as either one of Sanchez or Falcao.

I would not do the deal. Sanchez will go up loads playing for Barca' date=' If Pedro is 93 Sanchez can go up to 94, he is much better then Pedro. Falcao will go up to 92, the only reason why he is not 92 yet is because he was playing in Portugal last year.

I rate Pato, he is a good striker but has only played 125min this season and Milan have already said they are willing to sell him. God know where he will end up. He can end up in a very good club and league or somewhere very bad where he will not rise.[/quote']

+1

keep sanchez and Falcao!