Sign in to follow this  
Showstopper93

Serie A 2011/2012 - Best Teams' Rating Predictions

Re: Serie A 2011/2012 - Best Teams' Rating Predictions

any good risers and moneymaker for serie A?

the only one riser i know is Nastasic' date=' anymore?:)[/quote']

Dušan Basta - playing really well for Udinese this season, after virtually missing the entire duration of last season via a injury. He's an absolute workhorse, is playing really well under Guidolin, is a very multi-positional type of player, brings that added dimension. Quite an underrated in my opinion.

Udinese are looking impressive as far as the standings go too, sitting in second, after that impressive display against Roma. With a current rating of 85, he has to go to 87, at the most 88, but that could be a stretch. I personally think it would be an insult if he only went to 86, thus showing whoever/whatever determines the ratings for this game knows nothing of the Serie A, pretty much like EA sports.

Forgot to add, Eros Pisano, of Palermo. Currently only rated 80, I've found in a few of the setups I'm in he's been a Free Agent, so you could get him even cheaper. He'll defo be in for a rise as he's been making strides since his move from Varese, is a regular in the starting 11.

Any predictions for Andrea Coda' date=' Gaetano D'Agostino, Sergio Romero and Walter Gargano???[/quote']

Coda could drop due to injury, though I hope he doesn't. Romero is in Serie B. Personally think D'Agostino should stay. Gargano has a small chance to rise to 90.

Can anybody help me out by letting me know what sort of rise' date=' if any, Gabriel Torje and Manolo Gabbiadini will be getting.

Help gratefully received :)[/quote']

+1 or +2 for Torje, I'd go +1 for now. Gabbiadini will probably get +2. +1 for his few minutes for Atalanta and +1 for his wonders for Italy's U21.

Coda could drop due to injury' date=' though I hope he doesn't. Romero is in Serie B. Personally think D'Agostino should stay. Gargano has a small chance to rise to 90.

+1 or +2 for Torje, I'd go +1 for now. Gabbiadini will probably get +2. +1 for his few minutes for Atalanta and +1 for his wonders for Italy's U21.[/quote']

Thanks very much.

Oh, and napoli, great team. Ive enjoyed watching you in the CL this season.

Riferimento: Serie A 2011/2012 - Best Teams' Rating Predictions

Assorted risers:

Alexander Merkel,Manolo Gabbiadini, Joel Obi, K.P.Boateng, Afriyie Acquah, Fabio Borini, Giovanni Marchese, Eros Pisano, Stephan El Sharaawy, Eren Zahavi, Emmanuel Badu, Senad Lulic, Mattia Destro, Roberto Vitiello, Gaston Ramirez, Marco Rigoni, Andrea Mazzarani, Rodney Strasser, Giacomo Bonaventura

Re: Riferimento: Serie A 2011/2012 - Best Teams' Rating Predictions

Not with Fiorentina's performances. And sadly after his new contract signed I can't see him leaving.

I agree with you on the rise, however the signing of a contract extension means very little these days. He could still quite easily leave Fiorentina if the right offer comes along. The new contract only means the Viola will be able to demand a larger fee.

Assorted risers:

Alexander Merkel' date='[u']Manolo Gabbiadini[/u], Joel Obi, K.P.Boateng, Afriyie Acquah, Fabio Borini, Giovanni Marchese, Eros Pisano, Stephan El Sharaawy, Eren Zahavi, Emmanuel Badu, Senad Lulic, Mattia Destro, Roberto Vitiello, Gaston Ramirez, Marco Rigoni, Andrea Mazzarani, Rodney Strasser, Giacomo Bonaventura

How much will Andrea Mazzarani and Giacomo Bonaventura will rise in your opinion?

Of course question applies to all, if somebody know. :D

I agree with you on the rise' date=' however the signing of a contract extension means very little these days. He could still quite easily leave Fiorentina if the right offer comes along. The new contract only means the Viola will be able to demand a larger fee.[/quote']

Of course that's true, however he's claimed his future's at Fiorentina and unlike most players who sign contracts to demand a bigger fee, he's not one of them.

What's your view on Milos Krasic? Is he a definate -1?

I can sell him, and bring in Pepe & Matri

Are both of these certain +1's?

I can sell him' date=' and bring in Pepe & Matri

Are both of these certain +1's?[/quote']

Krasic should definitely drop 1. He's out of favor and when he did play, performed quite poorly. Matri is an automatic +1, Pepe I'd go 75-25 to get it. Definitely worth doing.

I can sell him' date=' and bring in Pepe & Matri

Are both of these certain +1's?[/quote']

Krasic isn't a definite -1, but it does seem likely as he really isn't performing up to expectations. He has only started six games for Juventus this season with just over 400mins in the league and cup combined.

According to many people Matri and Pepe should already both be rated @ 90. This season Matri has scored five goals in ten appearances for Juventus, which is good form and could see him rise to 90 in the upcoming changes, otherwise it will be the end of the season no doubt.

Pepe has made thirteen appearances so far and scored four goals, which is a good record considering he's not a forward primarily. He also has a chance at reaching 90, although Matri is more likely I believe both should.

In short, I would happily give Krasic to gain Pepe & Matri. Essentially you could be giving a 1x 90 for 2x 90s. ;)

Krasic isn't a definite -1' date=' but it does seem likely as he really isn't performing up to expectations. He has only started six games for Juventus this season with just over 400mins in the league and cup combined.

According to many people Matri and Pepe should already both be rated @ 90. This season Matri has scored five goals in ten appearances for Juventus, which is good form and could see him rise to 90 in the upcoming changes, otherwise it will be the end of the season no doubt.

Pepe has made thirteen appearances so far and scored four goals, which is a good record considering he's not a forward primarily. He also has a chance at reaching 90, although Matri is more likely I believe both should.

In short, I would happily give Krasic to gain Pepe & Matri. Essentially you could be giving a 1x 90 for 2x 90s. ;)[/size']

Okay, thankyou very much. I think I will do the deal! :)

Thanks about this .

can somebody tell me what about Della Rocca of Palermo

No problem.

Della Rocca is doing alright for Palermo. He's made nine league appearances and played 39mins in the cup where he scored a goal' date=' making them win 2-1. He has a chance at a small rise, but I wouldn't say it is definite.[/size']

Arturo Vidal to rise?

He has made 11 appearances so far for Juventus out of a possible 12' date=' and has scored one goal too. I wouldn't say that deserves a rise in the upcoming changes, but by the end of the season he could reach 92 - definitely if Juventus finish as Serie A champions.

He's definitely a good purchase, but I'd favour Marchisio, Matri and Pepe to rise in these changes for definite.[/size']

Is Paolo Cannavaro of Napoli worth buying? Is he going to hit 90?

I could either sign him' date=' or Bonucci :)[/quote']

You should sign Bonucci to be fair. With the way Juventus have been playing its more likely that Bonucci will get 90. Same with Barzagli too, he is worth a buy if you're looking for a CB that will rise to 90.