Serie A 2011/2012 - Best Teams' Rating Predictions

Showstopper93

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Serie A 2011/2012 - Best Teams' Rating Predictions

Can Luca Antonelli get +1 in the next rating changes or I should sell him now?

And one more question from me' date=' can we see Jose Angel on 89 in the next rating changes?

Cheers![/quote']

I'd sell Antonelli. He's pretty much peaked.

Angel is a special case. He's a bit inconsistent, has his good and bad games. I can't see it being in the next changes a +1 but if he continues till the end of the season then maybe.

I have the following players playing in Italy, a prediction on their next and potential future rating would be appreciated.

This is my view

Pablo Armero 89 -----> 90

Ricky Alvarez 87 -----> 88

Gabriel Silva (Udinese new signing LB) 84 -----> 84 for now, if anyone has any knowledge on him and his potential, do let me know

Nainggolan 87 ------> 87 - should move in the summer

Eran Zahavi 86 -----> 87

Eduardo Vargas 87 ------> 87/88 depending on his performances

Valerio Verre - young Roma midfielder - thoughts?

Any predictions for these players? Should I sell or keep? Can someone help me :) ?

VELOSO, Miguel

FARAONI, Marco Davide

VIDAL, Arturo

STRASSER, Rodney

EL SHAARAWY, Stephan

PALOSCHI, Alberto

PROSENIK, Philipp

UMUNEGBU, Kingsley

MUNOZ, Ezequiel

ILICIC, Josip

SY, Ousmane

TORJE, Gabriel

Any chances for Van Bommel to get 93 if Milan win the league' date=' or is he too old?[/quote']

he dont play enough minutes,he s in rotation with other Milans CM ,plus at the end of season he could sign for PSV..........so probably will never get 93.........if u can buy KVB .........he s the one for the future

Riferimento: Re: Serie A 2011/2012 - Best Teams' Rating Predictions

he dont play enough minutes' date='he s in rotation with other Milans CM ,plus at the end of season he could sign for PSV..........so probably will never get 93.........if u can buy KVB .........he s the one for the future[/quote']

KVB?? who is?

Chances are slim to zero ;)
he dont play enough minutes' date='he s in rotation with other Milans CM ,plus at the end of season he could sign for PSV..........so probably will never get 93.........if u can buy KVB .........he s the one for the future[/quote']

He's almost got 1500 in 18 (out of 23) matches, with about 15 matches still to go I'd say its very possible for Van Bommel to reach somewhere around 2200/2300 minutes this season which is actually more than last 2 seasons.

Already got KPB where I could get him, he was awesome yesterday :)

He's almost got 1500 in 18 (out of 23) matches' date=' with about 15 matches still to go I'd say its very possible for Van Bommel to reach somewhere around 2200/2300 minutes this season which is actually more than last 2 seasons.

[/quote']

Yeah, MvB have that chance (Rise to 93). But, SM now being a bit harsh with our league. So, i guess MvB will stuck at 92, even if Milan won the scudetto again (I hope not, Scudetto is for mighty Juve :D).

He's almost got 1500 in 18 (out of 23) matches' date=' with about 15 matches still to go I'd say its very possible for Van Bommel to reach somewhere around 2200/2300 minutes this season which is actually more than last 2 seasons.

Already got KPB where I could get him, he was awesome yesterday :)[/quote']

Take Carrick for example, similar situation last season....no rise for him. I simply cannot see MvB getting a rise to 93

Already got KPB where I could get him, he was awesome yesterday :)[/quote']

and what about Stankovic he played most of Inter matches yet he dropped 2,Pirlo etc i cant see his rising on SM................

Good afternoon guys im in a very competetive GW and we have no RB available...i have only one Abate(lucky me) but i need another for back up.... Cassani is in external club and will be available in a few days but i think that many managers will bid on him and im not sure if he is safe 90.... i just found Basta in external club and available...i saw from stats he plays a lot and its only 86!! you think he is for a +2 rise? is he good?

Good afternoon guys im in a very competetive GW and we have no RB available...i have only one Abate(lucky me) but i need another for back up.... Cassani is in external club and will be available in a few days but i think that many managers will bid on him and im not sure if he is safe 90.... i just found Basta in external club and available...i saw from stats he plays a lot and its only 86!! you think he is for a +2 rise? is he good?

Yup, im sure he'll rise to 87/88 in next rating change. And yeah he is good player. He's a bit underrated. He should be 89/90 next season if he keeps playin' for Udinese.