Serie A 2011/2012 - Best Teams' Rating Predictions

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Serie A 2011/2012 - Best Teams' Rating Predictions Seeing as Basta' date=' who at the time of the Serie A rating update, was one of the best players in Serie A, having a formidable season, only

Hello everyone! This is my first rating prediction thread and I'll examine the entire squads of the best teams in the Italian League which are Milan, Inter, Juventus, Napoli, Roma, Lazio, Udinese and

Riferimento: Serie A 2011/2012 - Best Teams' Rating Predictions Reserved for Udinese and Palermo.

Re: Serie A 2011/2012 - Best Teams' Rating Predictions

Will Mexes rather stay or drop?

He really should drop -1. He's not featured a great deal this year for Diavolo. It's been a very injury plagued season for him' date=' plus he could be set to miss another 3 matches after his little dig at Borriello on the weekend.

I'm also still of the opinion that IF, Nesta is fit, him and Silva's partnership is more solid. Slowly Mexes is regaining his [i']once upon a time[/i] Roma form, but he's not there yet. It has to warrant a drop.

EDIT: Just announced - OFFICIAL: Mexes has been banned for 3 games, will miss Palermo, Lecce and Parma.

How does Pisano of Palermo look for a rise or drop? Is he playing? Just bought him off CB for a mere 4 million.

Seeing as Basta' date=' who at the time of the Serie A rating update, was one of the best players in Serie A, having a formidable season, only went to from [i']85[/i] to 86, for a club who was in second (at that time), now in third, I think Pisano's rise come the next update, may only be at a +1 or +2 if lucky, depending of where Palermo finishes, +1 being more likely.

He's a regular, ever since his move from Varese, Mangia, even now, Mutti has opted for Pisano to play RB. He's settled in really well. He hasn't warranted anything like a National call-up to the Azzuri or anything like that, but he's been a fairly safe bet, is quite pacey, though I'd say he's a more attacking RB, his defensive duties are not the greatest, that goes for the Rosanero, not just Pisano.

Hope that helps.

Hi people what about Pazzini (91) & Cambiasso (94). Will they decrease in the next review or will stay with their current ratings? IMO Pazzini should stay and Cambiasso has 50/50 chance to stay as he is always one of the best in Inter's squad compared to Sneider that is still rated 95 & other high rated players.

I need your opinion these 2 players to decide whether I sell or keep, thanks :)

Hi people what about Pazzini (91) & Cambiasso (94). Will they decrease in the next review or will stay with their current ratings? IMO Pazzini should stay and Cambiasso has 50/50 chance to stay as he is always one of the best in Inter's squad compared to Sneider that is still rated 95 & other high rated players.

I need your opinion these 2 players to decide whether I sell or keep' date=' thanks :)[/quote']

Pazzini will probably stay, no doubt Cambiasso will get another unwarranted drop. I mean you could do better than both, but I would sell Cambiasso while he's still worth something on here.

Sniejder should... Should drop. Vidal and Lavezzi (small chance) with possibilities to rise' date=' Nesta, Di Natale and Quagliarella will most likely stay.[/quote']

From what I saw(enjoying to watch Napoli a lot...playing beautiful football) Lavezzi is easily the best Napoli player.He's creating everything,he's doing everything,he's everything.He really deserve a rise to 92 and if he'll not get it till end of season I'll send a ticket to SM.

From what I saw(enjoying to watch Napoli a lot...playing beautiful football) Lavezzi is easily the best Napoli player.He's creating everything' date='he's doing everything,he's everything.He really deserve a rise to 92 and if he'll not get it till end of season I'll send a ticket to SM.[/quote']

Thanks a lot

Sniejder should... Should drop. Vidal and Lavezzi (small chance) with possibilities to rise' date=' Nesta, Di Natale and Quagliarella will most likely stay.[/quote']

Thanks

From what I saw(enjoying to watch Napoli a lot...playing beautiful football) Lavezzi is easily the best Napoli player.He's creating everything' date='he's doing everything,he's everything.He really deserve a rise to 92 and if he'll not get it till end of season I'll send a ticket to SM.[/quote']

All well and good being their best player, but if they don't get CL then I seriously doubt he will get a 92.