Turkish Football Thread

Can Argon

Hey my European friends, I'd like to discuss our football with you, I can speak French and English fluently by the way with some grammar mistakes :D Whatever, our football has got lot of troubles nowadays, failing to qualify for EURO, the match-fixing scandal, lots of years passed without any success in continental competitions. I'm curious about what you think about us and our league. Tomorrow, there is a big match, we're against Besiktas in their stadium. I believe in victory :)

• 1 month later...

Re: Turkish Football Thread

A little update, we went to the break as the autumn champions, first team since 10 years. Today, there was a Fenerbahce meeting in Istanbul, thousands of Fenerbahce fans met in Kadikoy for protesting the arrestations of club's governing body. Numerous Fenerbahce supporter celebrities made speeches.

84215446.png

Burak Yılmaz is the leading goalscorer, more than twice of the closest player (Pierre Wébo of IBB) to him, with 16 goals.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...