Dmytro Chygrynskiy, Stéphane M'bia, or Simon Kjaer?

rafaman8

I currently have Chygrysnskiy, but I want to sell/trade him for Kjaer or M'bia. Shouldn't I go for Kjaer, as he is the only one that has the possibility to rise? Also, what are your thoughts and predictions regarding each one of these players?

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Dmytro Chygrynskiy, Stéphane M'bia, or Simon Kjaer?

Personally I wouldn't want any of those three. Chygrynskiy's peaked and being in Russia it is very unlikely that he will rise. M'bia is a decent player and will keep his rating for a while but won't make it to 91. Kjaer is young and I like him but I wouldn't be surprised to see him go down to 89, which is a shame.

Therefore, just choosing out of the three you mentioned I'd prefer M'bia.

Other CBs worth looking at would be Badstuber, G. Cahill, Smalling, Jones, Garay..

Personally I wouldn't want any of those three. Chygrynskiy's peaked and being in Russia it is very unlikely that he will rise. M'bia is a decent player and will keep his rating for a while but won't make it to 91. Kjaer is young and I like him but I wouldn't be surprised to see him go down to 89' date=' which is a shame.

Other CBs worth looking at would be Badstuber, G. Cahill, Smalling, Jones, Garay.. [/font']

Chygrynskiy is currently playing in Ukraine League mate. Not Russia :)

Personally I wouldn't want any of those three. Chygrynskiy's peaked and being in Russia it is very unlikely that he will rise. M'bia is a decent player and will keep his rating for a while but won't make it to 91. Kjaer is young and I like him but I wouldn't be surprised to see him go down to 89' date=' which is a shame.[/font']

Other CBs worth looking at would be Badstuber, G. Cahill, Smalling, Jones, Garay..

I already have two great center backs, I just need a third as a backup. I am trying to get rid of Chygrynskiy first, then get a center back. I need an 89 that will rise soon, or a 90 that will stay, or one that rises to 91. I don't think Kjaer will drop at all.

I already have two great center backs' date=' I just need a third as a backup. I am trying to get rid of Chygrynskiy first, then get a center back. I need an 89 that will rise soon, or a 90 that will stay, or one that rises to 91. I don't think Kjaer will drop at all.[/quote']

Who are your two 'great' CBs?

CBs @ 89 & 90 who'll rise soon..

• Musacchio
  • J Boateng
  • Sakho
  • Evans (88)
  • Jones (87)
  • Smalling (87)
  • Rafael
  • Richards
  • Kolarov
  • Clichy (91)