marco reus

John1900

Re: marco reus

i agree with you too. but knowing SMFA he'll only get a +1 this time around , but if keeps up his level till the end of the season, 90 is not far away from him. he is playing at the same level as goetze who's gonna get his 90 this time. the only difference is that goetze has better team mates to rely on than rues. rues, is basically carrying his team on his shoulders. still that won't count in SMFA review. too bad.

• 3 months later...

Well he has scored 5 times and assisted 5 since the last changes. Some of those against notable teams like Schalke and Bayern. Thats actually pretty good. Also his team is 3rd only behind Bayern and Dortmund which is understandable. +1 isnt out of the question considering the review will probably be in the next few weeks. He can score a few more by then.

SM makes a big mistake having him as Wing/Fwd (edit: or I think it's Fwd/Wing, but whatever), he now can't play AM and that is his usual position! He should be AM/Fwd (edit: or AM/Wing, but he acts more like a forward than a winger - newest edit: but played left winger for Die Mannschaft lately :P).

In my opinion Reus should be 90+ (rather 91 than 90 imo, but at least a raise). He is way too good to be under 90. Considering Gladbach league position: why the freak not?! Köln also got a player over 90. And who talks about a form dip? Mostly and overall he is having an excellent season, one of the best.

Reus scores a sick amount of goals, and obviously he is the star of his team (Ter Stegen I would consider even better, but hard to compare obviously), helping Gladbach being at third place currently. He plays very advanced for Gladbach, rightfully so, because others are poor finishers at Gladbach. The usual line-up for Borussia is:

Hanke or De Camargo as striker (rather creating space for Reus who goes forward in goalscoring position than anything, both play along well with their teammates). Arango as the left winger (defensive minded, drops back to help out defense often, he is the main creator, playmaker, followed by/along Reus), Reus as the AM (but usually it's him who is in the striker position), Herrmann as right winger (unfortunality injured, now Hanke plays there, it's a shame, he is missed, that's why Gladbach struggles lately). Neustädter and Nordveit central/defensive midfield. Daems left back, Dante leftcentral, Stranzl or Brouwers rightcentral, Jantschke right back, and Ter Stegen of course the goalkeeper.

hell yea!27 maches' date='17goals and 11 assist for the team that is on 3th spot.i think this is enought to be 90[/quote']

Where did you get 11 assists from? Its 17 goals and 7 assists in all competitions which is still good enough for 90 but I'm just pointing this out.

If they keep Kagawa and Gotze (1 might leave but i doubt it)' date=' That would be deadly.

[center']Lewandowski

Kagawa --- Gotze --- Reus[/center]

I'd certaintly try and watch them more often :P

Kagawa is the AM. He won't be a wing, Götze will (and does). Anywho, Kagawa is more likely to leave than Götze (and then Reus may be the AM like he is for Gladbach? Idunno).

Kagawa is the AM. He won't be a wing' date=' Götze will (and does). Anywho, Kagawa is more likely to leave than Götze (and then Reus may be the AM like he is for Gladbach? Idunno).[/quote']Kagawa is usually played at left wing for Japan. could be shifted there for BVB, but then what to do with Grosskreutz?

Kagawa is usually played at left wing for Japan. could be shifted there for BVB' date=' but then what to do with Grosskreutz?[/quote']

Well, that's for Japan, not really relevant. For Dortmund he is the AM (and that works really well for Dortmund, I see why he is the AM, and therefore Götze put wide). Why change something that's not broken?