Sign in to follow this  
TheDude

this sort of thing is really irritating.....

Transfer Information

• The Sporting de Braga Chairman will accept no less than £3,180,000 for Hélder BARBOSA.
  • If other players are offered in the deal then the Sporting de Braga Chairman will accept no less than £3,816,000.

• Hélder BARBOSA expects a wage of up to £15,600, his agent and your Chairman will negotiate the exact amount.

• Your Chairman values Hélder BARBOSA at £2,150,000.
  • Your Chairman will allow you to pay up to £4,300,000 for Hélder BARBOSA.
  • If other players are offered in the deal then your Chairman will decrease this amount to £3,870,000.
  • Your current balance is £506,477.

Proposed Deal

The Sporting de Braga Chairman values this undisclosed deal at the following:

Cash value£0

+ Keanu MARSH-BROWN value

£2,000,000

+ Matthew BRIGGS value

£2,120,000

Total offer value£4,120,000

Your Chairman values this undisclosed deal at the following:

Cash value£0

£1,950,000

+ Matthew BRIGGS value

£2,400,000

Total offer value£4,350,000

so, because im 50k over my chairman wont let me do it. its stupid really cos the amount my chairman will let me swap barbosa for is only a tadge above what braga want in return.

Re: this sort of thing is really irritating.....

If I was your chairman I'd be like : "Biiiitch don't you be selling Briggs! He's fulham's brightest prospect!"

--

My chairman also gets in the way at times, he didn't think selling my Ambrosini and Drogba for Pato was a good deal. But this sort of thing probably happens in real life too, I'm sure premier league managers get told "No chance" over trivial sums quite often.

Transfer Information

• The Sporting de Braga Chairman will accept no less than £3' date='180,000 for Hélder BARBOSA.
    [*']If other players are offered in the deal then the Sporting de Braga Chairman will accept no less than £3,816,000.

• Hélder BARBOSA expects a wage of up to £15,600, his agent and your Chairman will negotiate the exact amount.

• Your Chairman values Hélder BARBOSA at £2,150,000.
  • Your Chairman will allow you to pay up to £4,300,000 for Hélder BARBOSA.
  • If other players are offered in the deal then your Chairman will decrease this amount to £3,870,000.
  • Your current balance is £506,477.

Proposed Deal

The Sporting de Braga Chairman values this undisclosed deal at the following:

Cash value£0

£2,000,000

+ Matthew BRIGGS value

£2,120,000

Total offer value£4,120,000

Your Chairman values this undisclosed deal at the following:

Cash value£0

£1,950,000

+ Matthew BRIGGS value

£2,400,000

Total offer value£4,350,000

so, because im 50k over my chairman wont let me do it. its stupid really cos the amount my chairman will let me swap barbosa for is only a tadge above what braga want in return.

yea agree it is very irritating and something should be done,i made few suggestions that chairman should be more flexibille but SM Managment wont do nothing and playing deaf

If I was your chairman I'd be like : "Biiiitch don't you be selling Briggs! He's fulham's brightest prospect!"

--

My chairman also gets in the way at times' date=' he didn't think selling my Ambrosini and Drogba for Pato was a good deal. But this sort of thing probably happens in real life too, I'm sure premier league managers get told "No chance" over trivial sums quite often.[/quote']

hehe true but then barbosa can get an 87 this review....if he's availble in your setup then i recommend a swoop for him ;)

Cant believe nobody has spotted that there is nothing wrong here at all!

You are offering your players which your chairman values at £4,350,000 but your chairman has stated that if you offer players for Barbosa then he will not allow anything above £3,870,000 so in actual fact you are £480,000 above what you're manager will let you give. If you are offer cash only, then your manager will let you pay up to 4,300,000.

offer two players on their own or two players + cash and make sure that the value is in between £3,816,000 and £3,870,000.

offer two players on their own or two players + cash and make sure that the value is in between £3' date='816,000 and £3,870,000.[/quote']

this is my problem mate. you have to be within that £54,000 range! i went thru all my players in my squad and the ones i offered my chairman valued more than there's - especially the lower ones - except for the one other that i've offered. for instance, he valued one of my 1 million 80 ratings at £2,400,000 wheres the braga chairman valued him at only £2,000,000. bear in mind that the braga's chairman value is still DOUBLE what the player's CASH value is (1 million) i tried offering a better player but my chairman was having none of that either! So, from my point of view i dont understand why MY chairman wont let me swap a player thats valued at 1 million on paper and another thats valued at £780,000. if anything its the braga chairman that should not be wanting to do the deal cos he's getting just £1,780,000 worth of players for a player thats worth £3,800,000.

thanks for reading though....maybe SM need to re-visit the payer exchange thing and make it more that the chairman of the club that receives your players values them less? these two players im offering are'nt actually worth even HALF what my chairman wants. the trouble is i cant just pay cash for Barbosa cos i dont have it and i cant list those players and then buy him either cos i'll only have not even 2 million! haha....crazy.

ya, had the same problim.. even if i want to offer 2 good players for someone like pastore etc i should be allowd, if anyone want to buy a player like pastore its impossible because no manager accept deal you're allowd to offer..

SM NEED TO REALISE THERE'S A LINE BETWEEN ME AS AN sm PLAYER WANTING TO GIVE A GOOD DEAL TO GET A PLAYER I WANT, AND CHEATING

sz for caps, said it before and i brought it up on the suggestions part of the forum i think, if i'm not cheating.. let me do deal that i want.