Sign in to follow this  
BigSexyKyle

EPL Ratings

Re: EPL Ratings

Haven't looked through all of them thoroughly but the one that stuck out at me was Song. 100% will not drop. And as for Suarez, he'll most likely rise to 92, has no chance at 93 in my opinion.

He hasn't exactly proved himself enough to warrant an 89 rating' date=' especially with the competition he faces to get picked.[/quote']

Parker has been the best DM in the league so far (which you show with his +1 to 90) so it's no surprise he hasn't displaced him. Oh and the fact he has been injured most of the season. Don't worry about him playing for Brazil several times or being injured though... If he goes down, ill eat my hat.

Haven't looked through all of them thoroughly but the one that stuck out at me was Song. 100% will not drop. And as for Suarez, he'll most likely rise to 92, has no chance at 93 in my opinion.

Ill change Song, But the reson I had Suarez down as a possible 93 as imo he's been one of the best Strikers in the EPL atm, And I do recon he will be a 93 come May.

Parker has been the best DM in the league so far (which you show with his +1 to 90) so it's no surprise he hasn't displaced him. Oh and the fact he has been injured most of the season. Don't worry about him playing for Brazil several times or being injured though... If he goes down, ill eat my hat.

Sorry mate, I don't really follow Tottenham, And Ill be honest and say I had no idea he was injured. Ill go with your judgement over mine, You seem certain. Apologies.

Sorry mate' date=' I don't really follow Tottenham, And Ill be honest and say I had no idea he was injured. Ill go with your judgement over mine, You seem certain. Apologies.[/quote']

No worries, apologies if I came across aggressive, have since re-read what I put and noticed it could be read that way. Please change the team name from Tottenham Hotspurs to Tottenham Hotspur, it's really annoying for any Spurs fan out there.

I did Spurs yesterday here; http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1809561&postcount=258

Im pretty sure there won't be much different from there. (to be fair we are quite simular)

Ill change Song' date=' But the reson I had Suarez down as a possible 93 as imo he's been one of the best Strikers in the EPL atm, And I do recon he will be a 93 come May.[/quote']

You'll rarely see a player above 90 jump up by 2. If Suarez is going to rise, it will be by 1 only.

No worries, apologies if I came across aggressive, have since re-read what I put and noticed it could be read that way. Please change the team name from Tottenham Hotspurs to Tottenham Hotspur, it's really annoying for any Spurs fan out there.

Its fine mate. I've changed the name, But I had always thought it was Hotspurs, You learn something new every day:).

You'll rarely see a player above 90 jump up by 2. If Suarez is going to rise, it will be by 1 only.

Ill keep that in mind, Whats your opinion on Silva then. Personally I think hes the best player in England at the moment, And I put him down as 94/95? I think he has shown his class on the pitch and I would be happy to see him rise by +2

Its fine mate. I've changed the name' date=' But I had always thought it was Hotspurs, You learn something new every day:).

Ill keep that in mind, Whats your opinion on Silva then. Personally I think hes the best player in England at the moment, And I put him down as 94/95? I think he has shown his class on the pitch and I would be happy to see him rise by +2[/quote']

+1, needs to prove himself over a whole season at least.

Its fine mate. I've changed the name' date=' But I had always thought it was Hotspurs, You learn something new every day:).

Ill keep that in mind, Whats your opinion on Silva then. Personally I think hes the best player in England at the moment, And I put him down as 94/95? I think he has shown his class on the pitch and I would be happy to see him rise by +2[/quote']

No way will he rise by 2. I mean SM like to rise by 1 as players get higher and higher especially when it comes to hitting 95. Once a player rises he needs to stay consistent over a period of time to keep rising even more. Silva will get 94. Also Diaby for Arsenal should be in red as well. He came on as a sub for us against Dortmund, his first appearance in a while.

How can you have....

Torres 94-94

Rvp 93-94/93

????

Based on form RVP is the 3rd best striker in the world right now, should be 100% to rise, I'd give him a 95 although SM won't so he will go to 94 100%

So if RVP can only get a +1 to 94 then Torres should drop as he is nowhere near the level of RVP right now

How can you have....

Torres 94-94

Rvp 93-94/93

Torres has picked up his form this season, albeit the goals are still thin, But I don't see SM Putting him down. And I agree, RVP is probably one of the best strikers in the world atm, But SM Have always been harsh on him, but I still recon he'll get a 94.

Torres has picked up his form this season' date=' albeit the goals are still thin, But I don't see SM Putting him down. And I agree, RVP is probably one of the best strikers in the world atm, But SM Have always been harsh on him, but I still recon he'll get a 94.[/quote']

Sorry but no, RVP +1, Torres -1

Liverpool Ratings.

Ordered By Kit Number.

Brad Jones 82 - 82/81

Glen Johnson 91 - 91/90

José Enrique 88 - 89

Daniel Agger 90 - 90/89

Fábio Aurélio 87 - 86

Luis Suárez 91 - 92

Steven Gerrard 93- 93

Andy Carroll 88 - 89

Maxi Rodríguez 90 - 90/89

Jordan Henderson 87 - 88/87

Sebastián Coates 86 - 86/85

Dirk Kuyt 91 - 91

Stewart Downing 89 - 89/90

Jay Spearing 83 - 83

Lucas Leiva 90 - 90/91

Danny Wilson 83 - 83

Jamie Carragher 90 - 90

Pepe Reina 93 - 93

Charlie Adam 88 - 89/90

Doni 88 - 87

Martin Kelly 85 - 86

Martin Škrtel 90 - 90

Jon Flanagan 80 - 80

Craig Bellamy 88 - 88

Henderson is 88 already, and Coates won't drop for sure. Doubt very highly Agger will

Good effort for a first time, everyone makes mistake or has different opinion's on things.

Couple of thing's i will say is that i doubt very much that Cahill at Everton will keep his 91 and i agree with a previous comment that Agger will def keep his 90 (different class when fit)

Henderson is 88 already, and Coates won't drop for sure. Doubt very highly Agger will

Sorry bout that, will change both.

Good effort for a first time, everyone makes mistake or has different opinion's on things.

Couple of thing's i will say is that i doubt very much that Cahill at Everton will keep his 91 and i agree with a previous comment that Agger will def keep his 90 (different class when fit)

Changed Cahill and Agger, Thanks.

Pretty good effort mate for your first time - kutgw

What kind of rise will T. Carroll get? 450/450 mins in Europa + 120 mins in League Cup for Spurs but yet to appear in the league

With that kind of minutes I think its safe to assume he will rise. Probably a 75 - 78 or a 77, I think an 80 will probably be to soon considering as you said, he hasn't played in the BPL yet.

Manchester United Ratings.

Ordered By Kit Number.

David de Gea 89 - 90

Patrice Evra 94 - 94

Phil Jones 87 - 89/88

Rio Ferdinand 94 - 94

Jonny Evans 88 - 88

Michael Owen 88 - 87

Anderson 90 - 90/91

Dimitar Berbatov 93 93/92

Wayne Rooney 95 - 96/95

Ryan Giggs 92 - 91/92

Chris Smalling 87 - 88

Park Ji-Sung 91 - 91

Javier Hernández 90 - 90/91

Nemanja Vidić 96 - 96

Michael Carrick 92 - 92

Nani 92 - 93/92

Ashley Young 90 - 91/92

Danny Welbeck 87 - 88

Fábio 86 - 86

Rafael 89 - 88/89

Tom Cleverley 86 - 86

Darren Fletcher 92 - 92

Antonio Valencia 91 - 91

Federico Macheda 83 - 82

Darron Gibson 86 - 86

Tomasz Kuszczak 87 - 86/85

Mame Biram Diouf 86 - 86/85

Anders Lindegaard 86 - 86/87

Ben Amos 78 - 78

Just want to nit-pick on a few.

For me these would be more accurate:

Berbatov 93 - 92 (absolutely no chance of maintaining 93)

Ferdinand 94 - 93 (on the decline - unfortunately)

Rooney 95 - 95/96 (Hasn't really stood out as a 96 - and I'm a United fan)

Carrick 92 - 91/92 (Performances have been declining long term - though may stay)

Young 90 - 91 (very rare for players 90+ to rise more than 1)

Cleverley 86 - 88/87 (for me he absolutely has to rise. United's best midfielder in my eyes and changes the way we play. Also he is a starter when he isn't injured)

Macheda 83 -83 (Think it's harsh to drop him as he's been injured this season.)

As I say this is only nit-picking*, you did a very decent job for a first attempt at predictions.

*Except Cleverley, he has to rise!