Sign in to follow this  
BigSexyKyle

EPL Ratings

Re: EPL Ratings

Good effort overall but the Chelsea ratings are horribly biased.

None of the starting 11 players to drop for definite?

Mereiles to possibly rise

Bosingwa to possibly rise

I did say Ill avoid being biased, It obviously didn't work :P

Ive watched every Chelsea game this season, And imo Mereiles has been one of our better players. But tbh Chelsea haven't exactly lived up to their expectations this season so far, so being one of the better players wasn't hard.

Don't know what I was thinking about Bosingwa, thanks for pointing it out :D

As far as the players dropping for deffinate, I do think some of them will drop, But if they didn't it wouldn't be too big a surprise.

Manchester United Ratings.

Ordered By Kit Number.

David de Gea 89 - 90

Rio Ferdinand 94 - 94

Dimitar Berbatov 93 93/92

Fábio 86 - 86

Rafael 89 - 88/89

Tom Cleverley 86 - 86

De Gea, stats wise you would say wow most saves made etc, but you watch him play, he isnt yet up to a 90 IMO, i am not saying he cant get there but stats dont tell the whole story, he should stay!

Ferdinand - no drop? 33 years old and yes still an amazing defender but he could be in line for a possible drop atleast?

Berbatov - deffinate drop no questions asked, top goal scorer last season but come on, 93 material, the same as RVP who has one of the best goal to games record in the world atm? 92.

Fabio - possible +1 for playing time atleast?

Rafael - yes been injured but clearly the better twin, could go down but i reckon sm might let it slide.

Cleverley - no change? yes injured but played a few games, +1 atleast?

Overall well done (you got an hour and 30 mins to finish ;))

De Gea' date=' stats wise you would say wow most saves made etc, but you watch him play, he isnt yet up to a 90 IMO, i am not saying he cant get there but stats dont tell the whole story, he should stay![/b']

Ferdinand - no drop? 33 years old and yes still an amazing defender but he could be in line for a possible drop atleast?

Berbatov - deffinate drop no questions asked, top goal scorer last season but come on, 93 material, the same as RVP who has one of the best goal to games record in the world atm? 92.

Fabio - possible +1 for playing time atleast?

Rafael - yes been injured but clearly the better twin, could go down but i reckon sm might let it slide.

Cleverley - no change? yes injured but played a few games, +1 atleast?

Overall well done (you got an hour and 30 mins to finish ;))

I'd have to say quite the opposite regarding De Gea. When I see him play I see him as a top player already (at his age) and scarily, will get even better. He already plays far better than his current 89 rating and his class is evident for all. The amount of times he has saved us from defeat (as everyone knows our defence has been appalling this season) is amazing - and the stats support this. I'd say he deserves a 91 now, but a 90 is the only realistic option this change.

Also Fabio is the more talented twin, in my eyes (although they are indeed both talented). I'd agree with everything else you have written though.

Chelsea ratings.

Ordered By Kit Number.

Ill try and avoid being biased.

Petr Čech 94 - 94

Branislav Ivanović 92 - 92

Ashley Cole 94 - 94

David Luiz 90 - 90/89

Michael Essien 95 - 95/94

Oriol Romeu 84 - 84

Ramires 91 - 92/91

Frank Lampard 94 - 94

Fernando Torres 94 - 94/93

Juan Mata 91 - 92/91

Didier Drogba 95 - 94/95

John Obi Mikel 91 - 91/90

Florent Malouda 92 - 91

Raul Meireles 91 - 91/92

José Bosingwa 91 - 91

Romelu Lukaku 88 - 88

Paulo Ferreira 87 - 86

Josh McEachran 82 - 82

Salomon Kalou 90 - 89

Ross Turnbull 85 - 85

Daniel Sturridge 87 - 89/88

John Terry 94 - 94

Alex 91 - 91

Nicolas Anelka 92 - 91

Henrique Hilário 82 - 82

DAVID LUIZ will not drop for sure..

Oriol Romeu +1

Oriol Romeu +1

I agree SM wont drop him but he really does deserve to drop....

The sooner AVB realises he's a DM not a CB the better. Cos I could see him doing a good job as a DM but at CB he's too shaky too often.

Berbatov 93 - 92 (absolutely no chance of maintaining 93) Ill change it ;)

Ferdinand 94 - 93 (on the decline - unfortunately) I still think he's a decent enough defender to keep a 94, no?

Young 90 - 91 (very rare for players 90+ to rise more than 1) Changed :)

Cleverley 86 - 88/87 (for me he absolutely has to rise. United's best midfielder in my eyes and changes the way we play. Also he is a starter when he isn't injured) I agree, Ill put him as +1 for now, due to his injury, But I agree he will rise again come May/June.

Macheda 83 -83 (Think it's harsh to drop him as he's been injured this season.) Sorry, didn't know that.

De Gea, stats wise you would say wow most saves made etc, but you watch him play, he isnt yet up to a 90 IMO, i am not saying he cant get there but stats dont tell the whole story, he should stay!

Ferdinand - no drop? 33 years old and yes still an amazing defender but he could be in line for a possible drop atleast? Ill change him.

Berbatov - deffinate drop no questions asked, top goal scorer last season but come on, 93 material, the same as RVP who has one of the best goal to games record in the world atm? 92. Changed

Fabio - possible +1 for playing time atleast? I think the fact that Rafael is the better twin will influence SM. I dont see Fabio rising higher than Rafael, just a shame Rafael is injured, or they might have got a rise.

Cleverley - no change? yes injured but played a few games, +1 atleast? Mentioned him somewhere up there :P ^

He already plays far better than his current 89 rating and his class is evident for all. The amount of times he has saved us from defeat (as everyone knows our defence has been appalling this season) is amazing
Sums it up really. To be the No.1 at Utd you would have to expect to be 90 rating at least.

Oriol Romeu +1

I suppose Romeu is a possible riser, But I still think he needs a few more games under his belt. As for regards to Luiz he has been shocking at the back this year, he doesn't look a natural cb.
The sooner AVB realises he's a DM not a CB the better.
Quote of the day mate.

If Ramires goes to 92 I give up' date=' I really do.[/quote']

You dont think he warrants a 92? Imo hes been a stand out for us this year, a 92 is deserved imo. But, Im a Chelsea fan, always going to be biased;)

Also, Thank you so much everyone who has replied with suggestions and improvements, its really improved the accuracy of the ratings and I much appreciate it, Thanks :)

You dont think he warrants a 92? Imo hes been a stand out for us this year' date=' a 92 is deserved imo. But, Im a Chelsea fan, always going to be biased;)[/b']

Also, Thank you so much everyone who has replied with suggestions and improvements, its really improved the accuracy of the ratings and I much appreciate it, Thanks :)

If Ramires goes to the same level as Modric and Van Der Vaart then something is wrong.

Out of curiosity, what does Ramires actually do? as when I have seen him he is just a nothing player in my eyes/

If Ramires goes to 92 I give up' date=' I really do.[/quote']

:confused: Explain, please! :eek: While Chelsea have had their ups and downs this season even I can see Ramires is definitely an up! He is definitely a 92 quality player.

You dont think he warrants a 92? Imo hes been a stand out for us this year' date=' a 92 is deserved imo. But, Im a Chelsea fan, always going to be biased;)[/b']

Agreed that Ramires warrants a 92.

Also' date=' Thank you so much everyone who has replied with suggestions and improvements, its really improved the accuracy of the ratings and I much appreciate it, Thanks :)[/quote']

It must have taken a lot of effort to go through all the teams, you should give yourself a pat on the back! Don't worry if not all the predictions are completely correct, they look near-enough to me and you've done well. Of course people will argue over the finer points, but everyone has a different opinion.

If Ramires goes to the same level as Modric and Van Der Vaart then something is wrong.

I think VDV should be a 93 by now, And I do hope SM give him a +1, Modric hasn't quite hit the same form as last year imo, But you would know better than me. Ramires has definitely been one of our top 3 players this season.

It must have taken a lot of effort to go through all the teams, you should give yourself a pat on the back! Don't worry if not all the predictions are completely correct, they look near-enough to me and you've done well. Of course people will argue over the finer points, but everyone has a different opinion.

Thanks bud, means alot :) Only 4 teams left, and I said I'd have it done by midnight :eek:

I'd have to say quite the opposite regarding De Gea. When I see him play I see him as a top player already (at his age) and scarily' date=' will get even better. He already plays far better than his current 89 rating and his class is evident for all. The amount of times he has saved us from defeat (as everyone knows our defence has been appalling this season) is amazing - and the stats support this. I'd say he deserves a 91 now, but a 90 is the only realistic option this change.

Also Fabio is the more talented twin, in my eyes (although they are indeed both talented). I'd agree with everything else you have written though.[/quote']

To be honest with you everyone will have a different opion about De Gea, mine is that atm the stats are in his favour but his performances tell a different story, at one point lindegaard got a start over him? if your a no.1 for the champions why is your no.2 starting ahead of you? szczesny on the other hand doesnt have the best stats but i would say have had better performances than De Gea - yes i am an Arsenal fan so i am a bit biast! But like i said everyone has their own opions and at the end of the day we dont decided who goes up!

Fabio is the lesser but only by a few IMO, when they both came they were basicaly the same player lol united have their future LB/RB sorted then!

To be honest with you everyone will have a different opion about De Gea' date=' mine is that atm the stats are in his favour but his performances tell a different story, [b']at one point lindegaard got a start over him? if your a no.1 for the champions why is your no.2 starting ahead of you? [/b]szczesny on the other hand doesnt have the best stats but i would say have had better performances than De Gea - yes i am an Arsenal fan so i am a bit biast! But like i said everyone has their own opions and at the end of the day we dont decided who goes up!

Fabio is the lesser but only by a few IMO, when they both came they were basicaly the same player lol united have their future LB/RB sorted then!

This is a common misunderstanding. De Gea has some U21 national games coming up at the time he was rested and Lindegaard given a chance. Ferguson even came out and said De Gea was his no1 and explained he was resting him cos he had a busy week ahead of him with the international break something Lindegaard didnt have.

He wasnt dropped and the reason Lindegaard played was to give De Gea a bit of a break afterall he has been very busy week in week out for United making great saves in a physically demanding league. De Gea is only young and Ferguson just wanted to rest him because he had a lot of international games to play.

Arsenal Ratings

Ordered By Kit Number.

Abou Diaby 89 - 88

Tomáš Rosický 89 -88/89

Johan Djourou 89 -88/89

Diaby - yeah down 1 not much playing time atm, i think he is a good player but not given enough time on the pitch to prove it! A loan move for him to someone like Bolton would be good for him and them!

Rosicky - Not been the same since he was injured a few seasons ago! possible drop, yeah you could say that... but actually this season when he has got on the pitch has played really well, found that extra yeard of pace and is playing better. Shouldnt really drop but tottally understandable!

Djourou - Errrm not too sure about a drop, i think he should stay, yes he hasnt played that much but i dont think that warrants a drop, but sm could do it unfortunatly :mad:

This is a common misunderstanding. De Gea has some U21 national games coming up at the time he was rested and Lindegaard given a chance. Ferguson even came out and said De Gea was his no1 and explained he was resting him cos he had a busy week ahead of him with the international break something Lindegaard didnt have.

He wasnt dropped and the reason Lindegaard played was to give De Gea a bit of a break afterall he has been very busy week in week out for United making great saves in a physically demanding league. De Gea is only young and Ferguson just wanted to rest him because he had a lot of international games to play.

Yes there was that' date=' but it did seem all too convenient that the week beofre he didnt play too well, yes i am not saying he isnt man united no.1 keeper and i am not saying he is going to lose his place or anything, its just what i think and i am sure i am not alone [que for someone to back me up lol']

Agreed, also the fact that Lindegaard recently (well, kinda) joined United - it wouldn't be fair to give him no chances at all, would it? I just think it's unfair that De Gea made 1-2 errors in his first few games (when he still hadn't mastered English) and the press crucified him, making everyone think lower of him. He really is a top class keeper.

I also rate Szczesny as a top, top keeper and think that he's unlucky he hasn't got a better defence in front of him. :)

Yes there was that' date=' but it did seem all too convenient that the week beofre he didnt play too well, yes i am not saying he isnt man united no.1 keeper and i am not saying he is going to lose his place or anything, its just what i think and i am sure i am not alone [que for someone to back me up lol']

May have seemed convenient but I assure you it was 100% for those reasons. I dont understand the amount of stick he gets from people for his goalkeeping he has saved Man Utd on more occasions then any other goalie has in the PL this season. Btw I love Sczezny (cant spell :P) think he is quality goalie something Arsenal have lacked since Seaman.

Agreed' date=' also the fact that Lindegaard recently (well, kinda) joined United - it wouldn't be fair to give him no chances at all, would it? I just think it's unfair that De Gea made 1-2 errors in his first few games (when he still hadn't mastered English) and the press crucified him, making everyone think lower of him. He really is a top class keeper.

I also rate Szczesny as a top, top keeper and think that he's unlucky he hasn't got a better defence in front of him. :)[/quote']

Yeah i mean De Gea cant be bad or the best manager in the world wouldnt have paid so much for him! Yep he hasnt mastered the english game like you said, and yes he is young so he will learn. i just feel this time around they should consider him to rise, not put him up becuase he is at united etc, i say give him half a season or a whole season to learn the EPL and then give him the +1?

Haha yeah all the Arsenal fans know we have our no.1 and he is only 21!! I think we will have a better defense from now on in, Vermalean and Kos at the back is a winning partnership!! :)

May have seemed convenient but I assure you it was 100% for those reasons. I dont understand the amount of stick he gets from people for his goalkeeping he has saved Man Utd on more occasions then any other goalie has in the PL this season. Btw I love Sczezny (cant spell :P) think he is quality goalie something Arsenal have lacked since Seaman.

Yeah he has saved United on a number of times i am not giving him stick for that, just on what he lacks for the EPL, like i say give him a season and he will be a top draw EPL keeper :)

haha thanks we all know it too!

Yeah he has saved United on a number of times i am not giving him stick for that' date=' just on what he lacks for the EPL, like i say give him a season and he will be a top draw EPL keeper :)

haha thanks we all know it too![/quote']

The only thing he lacks is size really which is the easiest thing to improve on. Every other aspect of his game is great. He has great reflexes great diving great handling the best distribution of all PL goalkeepers and his posistioning is good too. He just needs a bit more prescence for corners (something he has already improved on within 2 games) and high balls.

IMO United have solved the problem of replacing Van Der Saar already which is no easy feat. Shame they havent replaced Scholes yet (though who could really). Saying that I do love Cleverly shame the rest of the midfield isnt as good.

The only thing he lacks is size really which is the easiest thing to improve on. Every other aspect of his game is great. He has great reflexes great diving great handling the best distribution of all PL goalkeepers and his posistioning is good too. He just needs a bit more prescence for corners (something he has already improved on within 2 games) and high balls.

IMO United have solved the problem of replacing Van Der Saar already which is no easy feat. Shame they havent replaced Scholes yet (though who could really). Saying that I do love Cleverly shame the rest of the midfield isnt as good.

Yeah i agree there! Cleverly has replaced Scholes i would say!

Yeah i agree there! Cleverly has replaced Scholes i would say!

Not quite (I dont really think you can) but he looks to me to be one of the most promising players United have brought through since the likes of Beckham and co and IMO is as good as Wilshere.