Sign in to follow this  
BigSexyKyle

EPL Ratings

Re: EPL Ratings

Infact I think all will stay especially Nani for sure.

Nani was instrumental in Portugal's qualifying campaign for Euro. Ok, so he's definitely not at Ronaldo's level when he was at United, but I'm sure the difference is not that big to warrant a 6 points gap. Yep, Nani should get to 93. *Wishful thinking*. :D

Besides, shouldn't he be rated equally to RVP? :P:cool:

Nani was instrumental in Portugal's qualifying campaign for Euro. Ok' date=' so he's definitely not at Ronaldo's level when he was at United, but I'm sure the difference is not that big to warrant a 6 points gap. Yep, Nani should get to 93. *Wishful thinking*. :D

Besides, shouldn't he be rated equally to RVP? :P:cool:[/quote']

Hey, Nani's a great player, no denying that. I even think he should already be 93 from before. He hasnt been hitting the same heights as last season though.

Hmm and there's no chance he'll be the same as RvP anyway in the next review anyway cause RvP will rise to 94 B):P:p

Btw I hate waiting for the EPL reviews because they're always last.

Re: Riferimento: EPL Ratings

What I am saying is he isnt guaranteed to rise. Also imo I dont think he will rise because Chelsea havent been in the best of form lately as a team and also SM will probably see how good he does until the review after next imo. I could be wrong but that's what I think. He doesnt start all the time for Spain either btw.

really? mata will rise no doubt.

on what basis have you got andy carroll rising +1? He is not a starter for Liverpool, he is behind Suarez, Kuyt and Bellamy. He now is not even considered in the England set-up, so he should stay 88 imo, and on talent alone should drop. Best bit of business Newcastle ever did getting rid of him

on what basis have you got andy carroll rising +1?

Its easy to say that his time at Liverpool hasn't been all that good, he certainly hasn't hit top form. But still, an 88 is an underrating, he should rise to an 89 on the basis that he's playing for a club like Liverpool and gets the occasional goals, as well as starting a quite a few games.

Its easy to say that his time at Liverpool hasn't been all that good' date=' he certainly hasn't hit top form. But still, an 88 is an underrating, he should rise to an 89 on the basis that he's playing for a club like Liverpool and gets the occasional goals, as well as starting a quite a few games.[/quote']

That's completely untrue. 88 is a fair rating for a squad player at Liverpool, which Carroll is at the moment. When he begins to start more games or score more goals, he'll rise.

I am not really a fan of Johnson but I think he will keep his rating as his form has picked up of late and he is starting for the NT.

I don't know why Capello don't pick Richards though.

I think the possible drop is fair, but i dont see SM dropping him, even tho he should be at 90!

Richards is far better at defending and Johnson is far better at attacking, Either should play depending on what team we are playing.

Walker needs another season of prem football before he is thought of as England's first choice right back for me

'the best distribution of all PL goalkeepers'

Someone said this about De Gea lol!!!

Reina has easily the best distribution in the premiership. His kicking (with either foot and throwing) is fantastic. Not to mention his anticipation rushing out to stop opposition attacks, For me he is the best keeper in the premiership yet Cech is on 94 and Reina on 93 lol.

Carroll - I don't know why he should rise. He has been awful for Liverpool.

Welbeck - For me I think he can go to 89. He's broken into the England squad as well as looking really good for United.

Lucas - Should rise to 91 for me. One of Liverpool's best players now and starts every game for Brazil.

Berbatov - Must drop by at least 1. Never gets a game now.

I'm still calling an Evra drop' date=' he's been terrible for a very long time. Certainly not up to a 94 standard. Only thing that can save him is the fact he plays for Man United.[/quote']

Thats the only reason he will probs stay at 94, he has had terrible form of past but being a united player winning the league last season has saved him from the drop!

'the best distribution of all PL goalkeepers'

Someone said this about De Gea lol!!!

Reina has easily the best distribution in the premiership. His kicking (with either foot and throwing) is fantastic. Not to mention his anticipation rushing out to stop opposition attacks' date=' For me he is the best keeper in the premiership yet Cech is on 94 and Reina on 93 lol.

Carroll - I don't know why he should rise. He has been awful for Liverpool.

Welbeck - For me I think he can go to 89. He's broken into the England squad as well as looking really good for United.

Lucas - Should rise to 91 for me. One of Liverpool's best players now and starts every game for Brazil.

Berbatov - Must drop by at least 1. Never gets a game now.[/quote']

LOL what on earth are you talking about :confused:

But i think i get that your saying Reina should be better than Cech? I agree, BUT the reason this is not the case is because of what the changes take into consideration, i.e. what you have won: Valdes is 93, yet if he wasnt at barca he would be 88, this is because he wins titles and champions leagues! unfortunatly :mad:

LOL what on earth are you talking about :confused:

But i think i get that your saying Reina should be better than Cech? I agree' date=' BUT the reason this is not the case is because of what the changes take into consideration, i.e. what you have won: Valdes is 93, yet if he wasnt at barca he would be 88, this is because he wins titles and champions leagues! unfortunatly :mad:[/quote']

Disagree on Valdes, he has turned into a more solid keeper now and is well worth his rating. This is a discussion people had 2 years ago, if you still have this opinion now i can only assume we have been watching a different keeper in goal since then...

Disagree on Valdes' date=' he has turned into a more solid keeper now and is well worth his rating. This is a discussion people had 2 years ago, if you still have this opinion now i can only assume we have been watching a different keeper in goal since then...[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA shut the hell up! Is he even 6ft? Like Villa99 said below can he makes simple saves at his NEAR POST? You are delusional to think he is a soild goal keeper? 93 is so generous and this is only becuase he is at Barca SNM!

Valdes' 93 is questionable. He is a weak keeper imo. Always getting beaten when he shouldnt eg. Van Persie and Boateng at near post.

Agree 110%!