Sign in to follow this  
BigSexyKyle

EPL Ratings

Re: EPL Ratings

What about Nicholas Yennaris will he get an increase in rating in the next review?

Theo Walcott should i buy him or no. Will he get an increase in rating if not this time trough the next reviews?

Thanks really appreciate

I wonder why David Luiz' prediction is set at 90/89? Surely he won't drop? Maybe even rise' date=' based on stats alone? Or is he that shocking?[/quote']

He is no defender. He is far more likely to drop than rise. He deserves to stay the same, however he will only rise if he plays a more attacking position, or learns to defend.

I wonder why David Luiz' prediction is set at 90/89? Surely he won't drop? Maybe even rise' date=' based on stats alone? Or is he that shocking?[/quote']

He certainly won't drop. Him being shocking should hopefully hinder a rise though. He can't defend.

He is no defender. He is far more likely to drop than rise. He deserves to stay the same' date=' however he will only rise if he plays a more attacking position, or learns to defend.[/quote']
He certainly won't drop. Him being shocking should hopefully hinder a rise though. He can't defend.

It certainly doesn't surprise me, I know his style of play and I always said he would flop in England. Still, I was expecting an outside chance of rising considering he's a regular in Chelsea and the NT.

It certainly doesn't surprise me' date=' I know his style of play and I always said he would flop in England. Still, I was expecting an outside chance of rising considering he's a regular in Chelsea and the NT.[/quote']

Yeah, much more chance of a rise than a drop :)

Could someone inform me about Ezekiel Fryers? I've been offered a million for him' date=' but honestly I don't know anything about the chap so no idea if he's a big talent or if 1M is a nice offer.

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

He's not been talked about too much at Old Trafford so I can't see him making any impact on the United first team, will likely be another player that makes a few first team appearances, goes out on loan and then sold.

Hard to gauge how his career may develop as he's a bit unknown, suppose there is no harm in keeping him as he'll only rise. I wouldn't bother selling for £1m though