Gc 153

cheekylad68

Re: Gc 153

Ukraine - Have a thread setup, would be nice to have some forum managers join the league. Could be a lot of fun, if you do come across the thread you will see already came to a deal with Tottenham so things could not be better right now.

I have some players for cash the best 26 year old Seleznyov the 88 rated ST is not needed so cashing in on him.

Ukraine - Have a thread setup' date=' would be nice to have some forum managers join the league. Could be a lot of fun, if you do come across the thread you will see already came to a deal with Tottenham so things could not be better right now.

I have some players for cash the best 26 year old Seleznyov the 88 rated ST is not needed so cashing in on him.[/quote']

was hopeing for a shakhtar in next gc myself :) .. or them to include poland!.. OR EVEN FARSLEY CELTIC FOR ME!!!!! :P ..

ended up with zenit after contemplating between sides in different regions.. after keeping tabs on rubin i noticed zenit come free so grabed them..

looking to deal majorly if pos..

no harm in seein wot a season has 2 offer :) ..

like golds from the off.. tick over really well thereselves.. :) ..

royal-ly peeved that i missed the opening of this g.c, even more so i must of gone of my comp possibly at most an hour before it went on the list earlier today was going in for a prem team for a change but ofc if your not there from the kick off you've got no chance:eek:

prolly wait til it goes public now and take a team in a randon league , edging towards a belgium club atm as that leagues usually ext. all the time

but not sure as of yet

might even try the croatians on for size instead:D

Should have come to Ukrain mate.

Good luck anyway PM me im intrested in Maher and Beerens will give a good price.:P

was contemplating it but not really that clued up on ukranian footie bar the obvious club.

not too sure if im going to be releasing either of those two as they are proper talents as far as az are concerned and if az keep there form up the eredivise this season is there's

might however whack a cash bid in for your gai as defensive mid cover

gonna wait til sunday though as one or two players im looking at for that position and onyl having a budget of 9mil' date=' gotta spend wisely for once :D

[/font']

was contemplating it but not really that clued up on ukranian footie bar the obvious club.

not too sure if im going to be releasing either of those two as they are proper talents as far as az are concerned and if az keep there form up the eredivise this season is there's

might however whack a cash bid in for your gai as defensive mid cover

gonna wait til sunday though as one or two players im looking at for that position and onyl having a budget of 9mil' date=' gotta spend wisely for once :D

[/font']

No worrys mate ill be waiting selling all the players I will not play and signing players I will so all good.

He is a player who will cost at least 7M so could be a bit to mutch for your small team.

No worrys mate ill be waiting selling all the players I will not play and signing players I will so all good.

He is a player who will cost at least 7M so could be a bit to mutch for your small team.

yeah plus for gai i reckon 7-8mil would be the most i'd want to pay for him anyway's because his forms not been stellar considering how he's done in previous season's and with shakhtar having so many up and coming young mid's i do think his 87 is slightly precarious so i might go elsewhere if the bids start flying in from bigger teams who can afford the risk more than myself' date=' plus got my eye on 1 or two younger s.a players who i've "scouting/researching":D of late

all depends on where the bids start going in from

[/font']