Re: Gc 153

Palmeiras_logo.png

Back to Brazil

134830hp2.jpg

Cristian is coming back to Brazil. Today the managers of Fenerbahçe and Palmeiras have came to an end and they confirmed an exchange involving the two parts. Cristian will come to Brazil in exchange of Valdivia and Chico. The 28 years old player that played at Palmeiras rivals, Corinthians, will be presented tomorrow.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gc 153 Lost to Hammer's Shakthar 1-0 was a very close game, so well done to him.

The offer for Serhiy KRYVTSOV of Shakhtar from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

4 Million he costs me. 20 year old 82, should do well for me.

The offer for Róbert MAK of 1. FC Nurnberg from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

2.5 Million pound signing. A good one in my opinion, hopefully he gets a rise of some sort :)

6.5 Million it cost for the pair, so cash is pretty low now! haha

The loan offer for Julius AGHAHOWA of Shakhtar from Bradford City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

80 striker on loan from Shakhtar, another player who should do well at Bradford.

Ukrain to welcome new stars to power house Shakthar!

Zanetti 93

Samuel 92

Gentsoglou 83

Serero 82

Besic 80

We are giving away

Willian 90

Kucher 87

Dentinho 87

Kryvtsov 82

Right now my youth team is welcoming three new players and im getting shot of a player who will never play a first team player a youth and a sub so happy with that.

4 Million he costs me. 20 year old 82' date=' should do well for me.

2.5 Million pound signing. A good one in my opinion, hopefully he gets a rise of some sort :)

6.5 Million it cost for the pair, so cash is pretty low now! haha

80 striker on loan from Shakhtar, another player who should do well at Bradford.[/quote']

The loan offer for Ibrahima TRAORE of VfB Stuttgart from Bradford City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.
The deal for Róbert MAK of 1. FC Nurnberg has collapsed as one of the clubs involved in the deal has had a change in management

You've got to be kidding me!! :( That;s me lost Robert Mak then :L

Emnes and Luke Williams are coming to Ukrain football with 10M also coming in and we loss Seleznyov to Middlesbough happy with the deal get some nice cash in.

The offer for Vedran CORLUKA of Tottenham Hotspur from Shakhtar has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My cash is worth somthing got two deals done with them both cash happy days!