• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gc 153

Re: Gc 153 Lost to Hammer's Shakthar 1-0 was a very close game, so well done to him.

not much going on at AZ at the moment transfer wise

due to a few factors

in the market for a new cf mainly, nothing that will break the bank though

just someone who might have a bit of potential about them

got a few bids placed and just a case of waititng to see who pops up on an abd with out it being a stupid offer to get the deal done

think most of my deals are going to be done once the top leagues have all been reviewed then it makes it easier to deal with peeps, as some think there 75's are going to become 90's over night at the moment due to the fact of the upcoming review:D

but i suppose we've all got our ways of judging players

Welcomed my first players to Ukrain football!

Players for the first team:

Inter Milan duo Zanetti 93 and Samuel 92

Tottenham Def Corluka 90

Middlesbough winger Emnes 83

And players for long term and loan!

Ajax duo Van Rhijn 75 and Serero 82

AEK Athens DM/CB Gentsoglou 83

Middlesbough winger Luke Williams 77

Am expected to sign:

Lyon winger Pied 86

Juventus ST Del Piero 90

HSV CB Besic 80

That is all right now here with Shakthar more news when I get it.!!

Been playing the game a while but never joined the forums before, so I thought I would as I've just come back from a two week break. I decided to quit all my clubs as I wasn't sure if I'd be returning.. Clearly I have and I thought I'd get in on my first Gold Championship!

I'm Notts County. If anybody has 80+ players they're looking to loan out I'd be very appreciative of getting a couple, as well as any 77+ players who're 21 or younger.

Thanks.

I have a couple of players I can loan to you if you need a hand? rated 80 and 82

That would be useful' date=' thanks. You're Dnipro right? I'll put the offers in later when I have more time.[/size']

No love for smaller teams' date=' I sold a youth to one of the English small teams, as well as loaning a load of players out, I have love for small teams.[/quote']

Any young players left for cash?

Took over as AEK Athens on sunday.

All may leave for cash, AEK are currently first in the Greek league, (or were before last night) so a few players should be in for a rise. Veteren Eider Gudjohnsen is also available for cash if anyone is interested, and I mean everyone may leave for cash I want to change this team completely!

Took over as AEK Athens on sunday.

All may leave for cash' date=' AEK are currently first in the Greek league, (or were before last night) so a few players should be in for a rise. Veteren Eider Gudjohnsen is also available for cash if anyone is interested, and I mean everyone may leave for cash I want to change this team completely![/quote']

Hope the cash you took off me for the duo helps you.

Any players aged twenty-four maximum' date=' aged 80+ going for approx. £2-3mil would be nice.. B)[/size']

look at Trabzonspor ---btw Trabzon signed Endo,Stilic,Ismaily and we have good bid for Aboutrika those players should give us strenght to fight in all competitions due good results in CL in real life few players should get nice rise all are avaible for cash for named prices

look at Trabzonspor ---btw Trabzon signed Endo' date='Stilic,Ismaily and we have good bid for Aboutrika those players should give us strenght to fight in all competitions due good results in CL in real life few players should get nice rise all are avaible for cash for named prices[/quote']

Only players I'm interested in are already parts of accepted deals, or you have a ridiculously high price tag on them - thanks anyway.

well vilkaitis is on his way to aek athens by the looks of things for a whoping 3.7mil:eek:

i didn't and don't know enough about the lad to blow that much cash on him

in other news first player i got abd'ed bar my doomed bid on vilkaitis is on soren frederiksen from copenhagen 22 yr old 80ov fwd/am

needed a 4th forward to allow changes to formation depending on match schedules opponents tactics etc(the usual bumf).

got him for a snip on a p/e for my third choice keeper 33yr old e.heijblok

glad i moved my bid over from k.zohore last night as my max bid on him would of been 3.3m, which wouldn't of been good enough in the end

still waiting on one or two more deals to go abd and fingers crossed on one guy ive recently bid for too although im not holding my breath on that deal

Welcomed Mancini to the youth team the Manchester City youth cost 2.3M hope he rises.

Also my Samuel and Zanetti deal got taken back' date=' :confused: anyway William and Adriano are now for sale again![/quote']

really, that's odd but personally bud i think you've dodged a bullet their

zanetti yes is evergreen but he's no 93 and samuel i don't even know how he's over 90 anymore let alone a 92 hes been terrible for well over a season now

i know you said your plan was to pull them in now then sell once t.b are up for good profit but with italy getting a review shortly i think you'd of lost out big by the time you were able to sell these guys on

they wont go for cv..............anyway

I don't expect that' date=' but nor am I willing to pay £14mil for a 26, r86 player. :rolleyes:

Been forced to bid for a couple of older players (low 30s) with ratings of ~85, simply because people aren't willing to sell their younger talents even though they'll never be played.

If you've got anyone who would be a nice contribution for a Division 3 team then let me know please - Notts County. I'm happy to do part exchange too, but I doubt anyone wants my players. :P[/size']