Re: Gc 153

On loan:

1) Enrico Alfonso (23 @ 82) as my main goalkeeper.

2) Jacob Mellis (20 @ 80) for a solid player in the midfield.

3) Moreno Rodrigo (20 @ 85) to score all my goals. :P

Fabio Caserta (33 @ 85) is joining Notts County for £2.8mil and Antonio Da Silva (33 @ 84) has signed for £2.5mil. These two will considerably strengthen my midfield.

Thank you to all the managers who agreed deals with me. Love for the smaller clubs is always appreciated.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gc 153 Lost to Hammer's Shakthar 1-0 was a very close game, so well done to him.

So I have now welcomed duo Michael MANCIENNE & Tomás RINCON with just under 1M for Chygrynskiy happy with the deal as he is a flop soon to drop to 89/88 so a solid deal all around as also got Besic as part of the deal, three top young up coming stars for a flop who could not make it at Barcelona and now seems the same here.

Had a couple of half decent offers for Hazard, and some absolute shockers. If I were to sell him, it would take an astronomical deal. And I mean astronomical!!

Only pre season signing for Lille is a CB rated 88 from Osuoana for £12m. Fills the only real hole in my team.

Now if the Liverpool manager would reply to my PM about Joe Cole!

So I have now welcomed duo Michael MANCIENNE & Tomás RINCON with just under 1M for Chygrynskiy happy with the deal as he is a flop soon to drop to 89/88 so a solid deal all around as also got Besic as part of the deal' date=' three top young up coming stars for a flop who could not make it at Barcelona and now seems the same here.[/quote']

Decided to make you a really bad P/Ex offer for Konoplyanka lol

just completed the signing of my second player at az this guy pretty much covers the area i was pretty weak in, double pos player cb/dm 87 ov ortiz lolo

means i can shift one or two players around and once i get a decent judgement on how much revenue i bring in over an average week/fortnightly basis

i should be able to then have agood understanding of who i can afford/need to send out on loan to either get games or just keep my wage bill in order

so far only got two 75ov listed for loan a player that plays fwd/wing and is "both" footed so quite versatile and a cm/am player both once on loan will be gone for the season(no worries for the loanee as i won't pinch them back at any point) but will go to club who needs them in there starting 11 asides to a team that needs bench cover also 75ov wijnaldum can go on loan to boot lb/lm

Rio Ferdinand to make a move to Shakhtar a top name coming in need at least one costing Adriano and a 22 year old 86 happy with the deal as getting one of the best CB in the world.

maybe if you'd done the deal about 5 years ago' date=' bud he's terrible and only going one way, to the usa, the tea lady at old trafford has got more stopping power than ferdinand at the moment [/font']

maybe if you'd done the deal about 5 years ago' date=' bud he's terrible and only going one way, to the usa, the tea lady at old trafford has got more stopping power than ferdinand at the moment [/font']

He may not be as solid as 5years ago but he is still one of the strongest CB in the PL.

and one shall not judge on the recent performance while neglecting what Ferdinand has achieved at United.

Just my point of view.

He may not be as solid as 5years ago but he is still one of the strongest CB in the PL.

and one shall not judge on the recent performance while neglecting what Ferdinand has achieved at United.

Just my point of view.

well everyones entitled to there own opinion thats what makes football what it is

but i don't think he is one of strongest in the premiership and hasn't been for say the last 2 season's imo.

also in football the same as any sport really living on past glories gets you nowhere accept maybe a good spot on a talkshow

zenit close first team transfer business..

in..

giuliano.. 88.. 21.. wing/am

briand.. 89.. 26.. fwd/wing

ederson.. 89.. 25.. am/wing

out..

CHEMINAVA, Igor CBCB AEK Athens 20 75

BYSTROV, Vladimir RM-WRM/Wing Paris Saint-Germain 27 89

HUSZTI, Szabolcs W-AMWing/AM Cardiff City 28 87

ROSINA, Alessandro AM-WAM/Wing Preston North End 27 87

FAIZULIN, Viktor W-AMWing/AM Nottingham Forest 25 87

MANAGED TO KEEP ALL TOP RATED PLAYERS SO VERY HAPPY WITH END OF FIRST TEAM BUSINESS FOR SEASON 1.. UNLESS ANYTHING COMES IN THAT TAKES MY FANCY! ;) ..

AEK Athens

Made some very nifty signings:

Nolito 87 15 million, former Barca B player now playing great football with Benfica in real life, a signing I am very happy with.

Funes Mori 85 3.1 million + a dinosaur, beat off tones of competition to sign the lad but well worth it, a future star of the game.

Andres 82 4 million, Osasunas first choice keeper nowadays and due a rise to minimum 85.

Canesin 80 4.7 million, one of RSC Anderlechts most exciting youth players, another one who will have a key role for my squad in seasons to come.

Kenneth Zohore 75 3.7 million, another massively promising player to join.

I also signed two Mexican under 18's world cups stars Marco Bueno and Giovanni Casillas for a combined fee of 4.4 million.

I also managed to sign the free agent from Lazio, Vilkaites, who had over 10 bids on him.

I like they way I haven't lost out on any player I have bided on so far, I think my chairman understands me :) Having a 71,000 seater stadium and a bunch of very low rated players this means I will be rolling in cash and spending it all on more youths. They only problem is I have a horrible average rating for my team and once all the original AEK player are sold my side will consist of a 87, 2x85's and a 82, the rest will be 75's! So don't really know how to help that apart from being patient and waiting for rises to take place...

Any loans over 84 would be of massive help as you can see! I'm also in the SMFA League which no doubt I will get smashed in :P So any loans, please contact me ASAP!!!

Palmeiras_logo.png

Palmeiras present their stars

In:

Diskerud AM/Wing 21 84

Markovic Fwd/Wing 17 75

Sumusalu LB/LM 21 72

Papp cb 22 84

Cueva RM/AM 20 76

McBean CF 16 75

Bazan AM/Wing 20 75

Cristian CM/DM 28 88

Velimirovic GK 21 72

Dagoberto Fwd/Wing 28 87

Ahamada GK 20 80

Heracles LB/LM 19 75

Adailton Fwd/AM 20 78

£1.3M

Out:

Marcos GK 38 85

Mauricio CB 23 80

Maikon Leite Fwd 23 83

Fernandao CF 24 78

Joao Vitor CM/DM 23 83

Bruno Turco DM/CM 20 75

Fernando DM 20 75

Gualberto CB 21 75

Joaozinho AM/Wing 21 75

Pedro Carmona LM/AM 23 75

Chico DM/CB 24 85

Tinga DM/CM 21 83

Luan Fwd/AM 23 84

£8.5M

Any reason why Shakhtars deals are getting reversed??

I haven't dealt with them yet but am wary to make a bid in case the reversals are an indication of something 'fishy'??

It is just silly little kids can not deal so have to report over deals and SM seems to be letting it happen sent in a PM and there is nothing that can be done.