• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gc 153

Re: Gc 153 Lost to Hammer's Shakthar 1-0 was a very close game, so well done to him.

I'd be very annoyed if I was you Hammer' date=' but to be fair your getting on with it, fair play.

Valencia are yet to do any deals with most clubs that I've contacted wanting to wait for the next changes in the big leagues which is fair enough.[/quote']

I may just have to try coming to a deal with you mate for my stars.

Some one help, this is VERY effing frustrating to say the least and to put it as nicely as i possibly can.:mad:

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World(153) as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World

I have ONE Gold account, yes that's 1 soccermanager! ONE, how can this be possible when this is the first time i try and join 153,wht the ....? and it really insults me to suggest otherwise and to insinuate i have another account or to even suggest i may be cheating really gets me ANGRY, i hate all cheaters, all thieves, all people of that under hand, sleakit, shifty, and just not cricket nature, and to even suggest I am in that bracket pees me off big time, if this is not corrected within the 10 days after i sent support@so​ccermanager​.com my email i will deactivate my account and they can kiss my renewal and ££££ good bye

I hope this was just another one of many glitches of recent like the chat feature, otherwise id just like to say its been fun!!!

Some one help' date=' this is VERY effing frustrating to say the least and to put it as nicely as i possibly can.:mad:

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World(153) as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. [b']Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World

[/b]

I have ONE Gold account, yes that's 1 soccermanager! ONE, how can this be possible when this is the first time i try and join 153,***? and it really insults me to suggest otherwise and to insinuate i have another account or to even suggest i may be cheating really gets me ANGRY, i hate all cheaters, all thieves, all people of that under hand, sleakit, shifty, and just not cricket nature, and to even suggest I am in that bracket ****** me off big time, if this is not corrected within the 10 days after i sent support@so​ccermanager​.com my email i will deactivate my account and they can kiss my renewal and ££££ good bye

I hope this was just another one of many glitches of recent like the chat feature, otherwise id just like to say its been fun!!!

You want in get somone in the setup to offer you a team mate only way in now.!

Me and my half bro both play from same house, we can't join any GWs together or do any deals, somehow we were both allowed into GC 153 but we're both gold members and it's not like our accounts have been made last week, It is insulting to be called a cheat, I understand what they're trying to do if they suspect cheating but they're just being stupid really. It says play with friends everywhere but you can't play with anyone who logs on at your house ever.

SM is now getting to the point where, like other online games, it's only interested in money and so is going to keeping adding new features that people haven't asked for to make a bit more cash.

Get ready for the future of SM.:)

Argentina -

Now the NT have Aguero - Tevez and many more big names like Messi but the big news is there is a bidding war witch has turned in to a big rivary from there home teams.

Boca Juniors have made a loan offer to Shakhtar for Tomás RINCON . Loans are season long but the loan can be terminated freely by either club at any time.

Have a solid team to play with and should win the league but I feel Tomas would only be a sub for there team and who ever said he was for loan.

San Lorenzo have made a loan offer to Shakhtar for Tomás RINCON . Loans are season long but the loan can be terminated freely by either club at any time.

3/4 best team looking to jump at the chance of a top loan, there manager got in touch and has said he will do anything to have him and hopes that even with Boca wanting the 23 year old that he can snag the loan for the season.

Well the ex HSV star is only a sub here and will wait till he becomes a better rating as have a few 86's still to back the squad so he is heading to San Lorenzo for first team football, let the fight begin between the two power houses of Argentina.

The offer for Daniel CARRICO of Sporting CP from Shakhtar has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 23 year old is joining with 28 year old Eduardo leaving, the 88 CB is a needed player and Eduardo was a sub so all good, he will fit in to the back four were Ferdinad should have been oww right not Ferdinand maby Samuel and Zanetti come on SM don't play with me on this one. 3.1M is also heading to Portugal.

More big names still have a price.

First games for everyone tonight, my Shakhtar take on Metalurh Donetsk in a game we should walk playing most of my new players tonight in a very good game to test them.

Going with a 4-3-2-1 look to the team with some top names in there.

Goal Keeper: Andrey Pyatov - The 89 is listed for cash but may keep

Right Back: Vedran Corluka - The 24.7M signing is in his debut should do well

Center Back: Daniel Carrico - The Portugal center half will be needing him best form for this game

Center Back: Mikel San Jose: One of the best Spain has to offer should be great

Left Back: Razvan Rat: The star of the old team, needs to prove his worth

Def Mid: Luis Fernandinho - The Brazil star is for sale but may stay

Def Mid: Henrik Mkhitaryan - The 22 year old is one of the young stars here

Right Mid: Darijo Srna - The 91 rated star is our best player and needs to show that role in the team.

Attacking Mid: Rodrigues Jadson - Another Brazil star who is for sale

Left Mid: Borges Willian - Barcelona/United/Arsenal are just some names who want him my little gem for this squad would need a top offer

Striker: The lone wolf of the squad gose to Luiz Adriano the 89 rated star is a key here till we swap him so will need to fined the net quick

I completed my first deal as manager of Karpaty last night as experienced DM Tomás HUBSCHMAN is brought in from Shakhtar for £9m.

He is the best player in the team at 88 and he will be wearing the armband this season.

Pleasure doing business with you Hammer :)

He should do well for you have four players for the CM role two first team two subs so all good mate.

Hope he dose well for your team a solid player but just was not needed here.

He should do well for you have four players for the CM role two first team two subs so all good mate.

Hope he dose well for your team a solid player but just was not needed here.

I'm sure he will be a great player for us mate, the chairman wants us to qualify for Europe so the pressure is on!!

I've had a look at your squad and its very very strong mate, you are definite favourites for the title :)