• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gc 153

Re: Gc 153 Lost to Hammer's Shakthar 1-0 was a very close game, so well done to him.

Yeah he did well' date=' his partner got sent off in the 20th minute smth, and yet he managed to get an 8 in match rating, and we didn't concede any so that's nice :)[/quote']

I mean I got two real solid players one is out on loan for game time the over will be in the first team for years to come.

This team is looking cracking long term wise:

22 year old duo center halfs San Jose (Spain) - Carrico (Portugal)

23 year old all round Def Mancienne (England)

22 year old Def Mid Stepanenko (Ukraine)

22 year old Center Mid Mikhitaryan (Armenia)

23 year old Willian (Brazil)

22 year old Pied (France)

Youth duo Costa and Teixeira (Brazil duo) Both 21

Real happy long term and all will get game time and most are subs there.

Ricardo CARVALHO has completed his move to Shakhtar from Real Madrid for £31,475,000

Played eight times this season may get a drop to 92 but is a top class played aged 33 I no but will get his first games against you gess it (Real Madrid) in the Champions League, I am in a group of real power house look with Madrid - Arsenal - RSC Anderlecht and my team, it will be between me and Arsenal I feel for 2nd place but all good as long as I do not come last my 90 rated 1st team is back with the signing of Carvalho real happy, spent now 80M were just 55M of that was on my CB and RB happy as thay are a 93 and 90 and that is hard to do, so happy days.

Shakthar have welcomed another two young stars for one.

Borges WILLIAN has completed his move to Ajax from Shakhtar for £4,000,000 plus Jody LUKOKI and Siem DE JONG

After so many deals getting tuned back around from SM came to this deal the cash has been used to sign Valencia trio Montoro 80 - Pardo 76 - Minano 75 all are for loan (Montoro has left on loan too Alessandria the Italy club will give him game time)

Things are ticking over quite well for Stevenage Boro. Although a second string reserve side is out against Birmingham tonight as we must prioritise with a small squad and league is first choice for me.

Mate Shakthar has some loans not the big boys but have some nice loans who would fit in your squad if you need them.

What do you do to get these deals?!? Let me in on your secret please. :)

Chat to everyone who has a player that I am interested in.

Be polite.

And finally when they have made you a good offer you simply tell them that "Team X has just beaten your offer, sorry mate but it looks as if you are going to miss out".

Then you wait for the chat box to open with the words: "Hold on mate - what if I offered you a bit more"...........:D

Chat to everyone who has a player that I am interested in.

Be polite.

And finally when they have made you a good offer you simply tell them that "Team X has just beaten your offer' date=' sorry mate but it looks as if you are going to miss out".

Then you wait for the chat box to open with the words: "Hold on mate - what if I offered you a bit more"...........:D[/quote']

Thanks for letting me in on your little secret, going to put that into practice now and see what I can come up with. Fingers Crossed.

EDIT: You better hope the Lazio manager doesn't see that, he'll find out he's been played. :)

Thanks for letting me in on your little secret' date=' going to put that into practice now and see what I can come up with. Fingers Crossed.

EDIT: You better hope the Lazio manager doesn't see that, he'll find out he's been played. :)[/quote']

He doesn't need to know that the 'better' offer was £14m + Kevin Davies:rolleyes: lol.

Seriously though, politeness and good banter with others is the best way to get good deals in my experience.