• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gc 153

Re: Gc 153 Lost to Hammer's Shakthar 1-0 was a very close game, so well done to him.

shaxtar_donetsk.png

sebastian-larsson-690391893.jpg

Lasson Helps Shakthar To 2-0 Win

Steven Gerrard and Serbastian Lasson got the two goals in a 2-0 win Pied felt the force of Zorya but we stick with our wining ways down to 2nd in a shock because of GD but have no chance of not finish first only a matter of time before we move back to the top of Ukraine football. Star signing Llorente is side lined for another 11 days he will be coming in to a very mixed team with youths and first team stars. More news soon from Shakthar.

Another loss' date=' we now sit rock bottom. Valencia lost 3-1 to Santander, we had ten shots on target scored once and they only had three on target and they where all goals. I'm having no luck at all, really frustrating.[/quote']

Sorry mate, rough start there.. I was just about to say you'll take 3 pts next game instead, but then I saw who you play.. :)

Sorry mate' date=' rough start there.. I was just about to say you'll take 3 pts next game instead, but then I saw who you play.. :)[/quote']

Haha, it could be the start of something special. Going to play a weakened team against Madrid in the cup then next game is Barca, doesn't get much tougher than that.

Edit: Just had a closer look and three of the games I have lost they have scored everytime they hit the target.

Zaragoza hit the target five times score five goals.

Leicester get 3 on target score three times.

Santander hit 3 on target score three.

Think it's time I give Guaita a go.

Haha' date=' it could be the start of something special. Going to play a weakened team against Madrid in the cup then next game is Barca, doesn't get much tougher than that.

Edit: Just had a closer look and three of the games I have lost they have scored everytime they hit the target.

Zaragoza hit the target five times score five goals.

Leicester get 3 on target score three times.

Santander hit 3 on target score three.

Think it's time I give Guaita a go.[/quote']

Ouch.. yeah sounds like the right thing to do, can't really get any worse..

Who knows, you might surprise against them both ;)

Yet to win a competitive match, lost both of my last two games 2-1. First against Madrid where I had a player sent off in the first half but they still only managed to get a winner in the 78th minute, I had more shots on target. Second game we lost against Barcelona in a game were we deserved at least a point. Had more shots on target again and only 1% less possession still managed to lose. Really hoping our luck starts to change soon.

Next up FC Sion in the SMFA Shield.

Lost to Shakhtar (Hammer) away with 2-1 in a friendly. Decent game overall' date=' felt weird playing against Llorente and San José :)

Anyway Thx for the game bud.[/quote']

No worrys mate must be even worse when you see Llorente got a goal against your team.

Looking for more games over the season anyone.

K.Davies 88 also joined and will play tomorow in the champions league.

Getting really peed off at all the newspaper articles advertising "oooh please join my new gameworld".......

Advertise on here or whatever.

Just stop clogging up quite a useful banter/interactive tool by telling me I can have Real Sociedad in a new Spanish Championship FGS.

Really getting on my 'moobs' tbqh.

Getting really peed off at all the newspaper articles advertising "oooh please join my new gameworld".......

Advertise on here or whatever.

Just stop clogging up quite a useful banter/interactive tool by telling me I can have Real Sociedad in a new Spanish Championship FGS.

Really getting on my 'moobs' tbqh.

I agree, however the bloke spamming you in the chat about joining some german league aint better, think I've politely said no 3 times.. I'm sure he's been bothering pretty much everyone by now..

I agree' date=' however the bloke spamming you in the chat about joining some german league aint better, think I've politely said no 3 times.. I'm sure he's been bothering pretty much everyone by now..[/quote']

Lol yeah I had that guy twice bugging me on chat.

I told him that due to being Jewish (I'm not btw ;-) ), joining a German set-up would not be a realistic option for me ;)