Rate My Team Thread

DP 91

Re: Rate My Team Thread

Its got alot of quality...

But there is a lot of un-effective players there that you might want to get rid of...some when their transfer bans are finished.

Thanks-i thought about getting rid of Fraizer Campbell and Johnny Evans as well' date=' do you think this is a good idea or should i wait and see if their ratings change ?[/color']

Thanks-i thought about getting rid of Fraizer Campbell and Johnny Evans as well' date=' do you think this is a good idea or should i wait and see if their ratings change ?[/color']

I would definitely NOT drop either of those, Evans is a sure riser, if not this time then next.

Wait on Campbell too, he is just starting to get his chance.

lol' date=' yeah I barely made it I just signed Cesc, VDV, Gordon, Molinaro, Hajnal, Denilson, Hoarau ;)[/quote']

So no big name players, whos that Cesc bloke, he must be at a team like Murcia or something and VDV he's probably a good young player as well ;)

I guess i ment a right back for cover :o. But it is a brilliant squad otherwise :)

Lol' date=' yeah mate I know :D

So no big name players, whos that Cesc bloke, he must be at a team like Murcia or something and VDV he's probably a good young player as well

Lol, It took Iaquinta/Diarra to get Cesc and Juan/Navas for VDV so the squad was strong in numbers before :)

Not a bad squad at al mate. Good youth squad. ;)

How's my manu:- :D

Supermanu.jpg

Great team mate, well done. ;)

As for improvement there isn't really much that can be done except probably buy a top class right back, probably either Lahm, Sergio Ramos or Dani Alves, preferably Sergio Ramos but any would be a great signing to add more depth in each position to your squad.

Another place you could improve would be to try and sign a younger more future ambitious center midfielder, i would recommend Cesc Fabregas, try offering Pirlo in a straight swap for Cesc as i can see Pirlo going down to 95 soon and Fabregas will probably go higher in the future.

And more of a query rather than a place you can improve but why do you have 4 goalkeepers!! I would recommend you sell the two older ones and keep the two younger higher rated ones if you want. But if i was you i would sell them all except Casillas and use the money or player exchanges to strengthen the rest of your squad.

Unbelievable squad if you could do that mate. But it is good enough at them moment really... :)