Rate My Team Thread

DP 91

Guest Chris_16

Re: Rate My Team Thread

smteam.jpg

tell me what you think

Wow! :D You need some more defenders as back-up though... but from those players I give you 9.5 :D No old players and... excellent, keep it up :)

10/10 :)

By the Way Look at Ribery's Age!!

95 :D

That's photoshopped.

As mentioned look at Ribery's age. And look at the Chairman Value. If you look on SM, they are always centred. But in this pic they are all over the place. Same with SM Value, same with Pos. For the killer, look at the total value of squad. Why is there a gap between the 2's?

Anyway, I took a Real Madrid in a WC recently, and it was my first ever WC. What do you think of my squad?

G Casillas 27/96

LB Heinze 30/92

LB Marcelo 20/89

RB Ramos 22/95

RB Lell 24/89

CB Cannavaro 36/96

CB Pepe 25/92

CB Garay 21/91

W Govou 29/92

W Robben 24/91

LM Diego Capel 20/89

W Walcott 19/88

CM De Rossi 25/94

CM Gago 22/91

CM Makoun 25/91

CM De La Red 23/89

CM Denilson 20/87

AM VDV 25/94

F Raul 31/95

F Higuain 20/89

F Pato 19/89

CF RVN 32/96

Sold off Sneijder for Govou, Makoun and cash, as I needed a good W. Sold off Diarra for Walcott, Denilson and £15m, as I needed a cover W, and I don't like Diarra. :P Sold off Guti and £22m for De Rossi. Got Pato, Lell, and Garay all for cash, and also swapped Javi Garcia and Drenthe for Capel. Sold Metzelder, Dudek, Cobina, Saviola, Metzelder, Miguel Torres and Salgado for the cash which I got Garay, Lell and Pato with.

Thoughts? I play a 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2 mostly, so don't really need any more CB's. Rarely will I play with 4 defenders in the league, then in the cup as well.

So that team is not true?

The one that is insanely good.

Another point, isn't it suspicious that there morale is all superb? You should notice that on SM, that all players are rarely all happy. Even if you rotated your team every match, which I doubt this guy would do, it is very hard to get everyone happy.

And if you take a look at your squad. Superb, and Excellent are the same. Isn't it strange that ALL of his players are Superb? None of them Excellent?

Sorry, it's faked.

Edit: Sorry misread your post, thought you said 'what team'. :o Ye, that team is faked.

Guest Chris_16

The one that is insanely good.

Another point' date=' isn't it suspicious that there morale is all superb? You should notice that on SM, that all players are rarely all happy. Even if you rotated your team every match, which I doubt this guy would do, it is very hard to get everyone happy.

And if you take a look at your squad. Superb, and Excellent are the same. Isn't it strange that ALL of his players are Superb? None of them Excellent?

Sorry, it's faked.

Edit: Sorry misread your post, thought you said 'what team'. :o Ye, that team is faked.[/quote']

Yes I noticed that from the first time I saw it... Another point: How can it be that managers are interested in his every single player! :D

Guest Chris_16

That's photoshopped.

As mentioned look at Ribery's age. And look at the Chairman Value. If you look on SM' date=' they are always centred. But in this pic they are all over the place. Same with SM Value, same with Pos. For the killer, look at the total value of squad. Why is there a gap between the 2's?

Anyway, I took a Real Madrid in a WC recently, and it was my first ever WC. What do you think of my squad?

G Casillas 27/96

LB Heinze 30/92

LB Marcelo 20/89

RB Ramos 22/95

RB Lell 24/89

CB Cannavaro 36/96

CB Pepe 25/92

CB Garay 21/91

W Govou 29/92

W Robben 24/91

LM Diego Capel 20/89

W Walcott 19/88

CM De Rossi 25/94

CM Gago 22/91

CM Makoun 25/91

CM De La Red 23/89

CM Denilson 20/87

AM VDV 25/94

F Raul 31/95

F Higuain 20/89

F Pato 19/89

CF RVN 32/96

Sold off Sneijder for Govou, Makoun and cash, as I needed a good W. Sold off Diarra for Walcott, Denilson and £15m, as I needed a cover W, and I don't like Diarra. :P Sold off Guti and £22m for De Rossi. Got Pato, Lell, and Garay all for cash, and also swapped Javi Garcia and Drenthe for Capel. Sold Metzelder, Dudek, Cobina, Saviola, Metzelder, Miguel Torres and Salgado for the cash which I got Garay, Lell and Pato with.

Thoughts? I play a 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2 mostly, so don't really need any more CB's. Rarely will I play with 4 defenders in the league, then in the cup as well.[/quote']

Good players, young players, plenty of back-up... 8/10 :D My only suggestion is to sell RVN or Raul for a very high price and bring another young AM/DM, a W and a F/CF...

This is from my experience... if you look at my team, I have a general squad of 27 players and I still have to play my youths in cups because of injuries and suspensions =/

That's photoshopped.

As mentioned look at Ribery's age. And look at the Chairman Value. If you look on SM' date=' they are always centred. But in this pic they are all over the place. Same with SM Value, same with Pos. For the killer, look at the total value of squad. Why is there a gap between the 2's?

G Casillas 27/96

LB Heinze 30/92

LB Marcelo 20/89

RB Ramos 22/95

RB Lell 24/89

CB Cannavaro 36/96

CB Pepe 25/92

CB Garay 21/91

W Govou 29/92

W Robben 24/91

LM Diego Capel 20/89

W Walcott 19/88

CM De Rossi 25/94

CM Gago 22/91

CM Makoun 25/91

CM De La Red 23/89

CM Denilson 20/87

AM VDV 25/94

F Raul 31/95

F Higuain 20/89

F Pato 19/89

CF RVN 32/96

Thoughts? I play a 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2 mostly, so don't really need any more CB's. Rarely will I play with 4 defenders in the league, then in the cup as well.[/quote']

Great youths(Walcott,Higuain,Pato etc) , quite a few risers and nice work in the transfer market (don't really think you shoulda sold Sneijder though)but you got depth in all positions...

7.5/10

Here's my Barcelona

barcelonafr6.png

Youth

barcelonayouthzy4.png

Loaned Out

loanedoutqw2.png

Hey i'm interested to see what other people think of my team. I'd also like those rating it to guess which club it is and why they think that.

Here's a screenshot of the team. No it's not fake :P.

P.S I'm changing the team around soon' date=' i'll post the updated team once i get everyone i need (hopefully).

[img']http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm13/IKB_MOB/Chelsea1Squad41008.jpg[/img]

Wow quality team! 9.9/10 - would be 10 but to get a perfect you need to have a 'perfect' team, so the best starting 11 possible, and the best young talent in each position as cover. :D

Obv. Chelsea, by the fact that there are 4 Chelsea players in the team and none of them are TB'd.

Wow quality team! 9.9/10 - would be 10 but to get a perfect you need to have a 'perfect' team' date=' so the best starting 11 possible, and the best young talent in each position as cover. :D

Obv. Chelsea, by the fact that there are 4 Chelsea players in the team and none of them are TB'd.[/quote']

:P Thanks, the team is still a work in progress, there are a few flaws when it comes to match day, and you guessed right :D. I should have screenied a different team view, or cut out the TB's to make it harder lol.