Sign in to follow this  
DP 91

Rate My Team Thread

Guest Toggs

Re: Rate My Team Thread

My projected Rochdale side:

Van Der Sar, Capdelvia, Chellini, Bruno Alves, Dani Alves, Mascherano, David Silva, Riquelme, Zhirkov, Ronaldinho, Pato.

Took me just over a season and a half too get too that stage. :)

This is my West Ham United Squad: Took over 9 games ago.. undefeated; 8 wins, 1 draw.

Beaten Liverpool 3-1 and Chelsea on Penalties

Started off Bottom of table.. now 7th

12 Transfers in:

1. Enke-Gk-31-91 Swapped for Lucas Neill

2. Lugano-Cb-28-92 1.9 mil Dean Ashton and Scott Parker

3. Ballack-Cm-32-93 Swapped For Rob Green And Ljungberg

4. Ujflusi-Cb-31-92 2 mil Gilberto and Mullins

5.Grygera-Rb-29-91 Faubert and Behrami

6.Mascherano-Cm-25-94 30 mil

7.Arteta-Rm--27-91 4m and Crespo

8.Skrtel-Cb-24-92 Swapped for Mikel

9.Liedson-Fwd-31-91 4mil and A.Ferdinand

10.Niang-Fwd-29-91 Swapped for Etherington and Spector

11.Lucho Gonzalez-28-93-Cm 10 mil and Noble

12.Amauri-Fwd-29-92 Swapped for Ambrosini and McCartney

My Squad is:

Goalkeepers:

Enke

Walker

Defenders:

Grygera

Lugano

Ujfalusi

Skrtel

Gabbidon

Davenport

Midfielders:

Boa Morte

Arteta

Dyer

Bowyer

Mascherano

Gonzalez

Ballack

Quashie

Stokes

Forwards:

Amauri

Liedson

Niang

Cole

Van Der Sar' date=' Capdelvia, Chellini, Bruno Alves, Dani Alves, Mascherano, David Silva, Riquelme, Zhirkov, Ronaldinho, Pato.[/b']

HOW!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!

Anyways people.. sit and weap.. this is the best team i have ever had. And its a bit of great bartering it took me :D

----------------Casillas---------------------

---Maicon----Ferdinand----Lucio----Chiellini---

-------------- Xabi Alonso-------------------

-----Ronaldo-----Xavi-------Iniesta---------

--------------Torres----Messi-------------

Subs include: Albiol, Giggs, Higuian, Lavezzi, Gomez, Melo, Young, Santon and more great prospects on loan... ;)

Anyways people.. sit and weap.. this is the best team i have ever had. And its a bit of great bartering it took me :D

----------------Casillas---------------------

---Maicon----Ferdinand----Lucio----Chiellini---

-------------- Xabi Alonso-------------------

-----Ronaldo-----Xavi-------Iniesta---------

--------------Torres----Messi-------------

Subs include: Albiol' date=' Giggs, Higuian, Lavezzi, Gomez, Melo, Young, Santon and more great prospects on loan... ;)[/quote']

*yawns* The best team you have does not mean the best team in SM, nth special tbh, given that its a real mad or a barca (or the likes of it)

*yawns* Try and make a Div 4 club with these players, then I would sit and weEp...........

*yawns*

Van Der Sar' date=' Capdelvia, Chellini, Bruno Alves, Dani Alves, Mascherano, David Silva, Riquelme, Zhirkov, Ronaldinho, Pato.[/b']

toggs im not taking anything away from yout but the managers in yor league must be dummies to sell you those players, iv got a forest 5 seasons in and i have 1 x 94, 1 x 93, 5 or so 92 and around 20 89+. Their either dummies for selling you those players or not buying them from external clubs lol. Still a great achievement, and what does projected mean ? that you epect to uy these players, have bids accepted or are trying to ?

This is a Bayern Munich Team I Have, Started From Scratch With A Bayern Munich team and this is it today:

GK Manuel Neuer

LB Phillip Lahm

CB Sergio Ramos

CB Nemanja Vidic :D

RB Douglas Maicon :D

RM Bastian Schweinsteiger

CM Steven Gerrard :D

CM Cesc Fabregas:D

LM Samir Nasri

AM Andrei Arshavin

Fwd Miroslav Klose

Mentionable other players : Gonzalo Higuain, John Obi Mikel, Marko Marin, Rafael Da Silva, Breno, Alan Dzagoev, Toni Kroos, Eduardo Salvio, Mario Balotelli, Keirrison, Kwadwo Asamoah

I have a Benfica in another setup which I started from scratch:

GK Diego Lopez

LB Taye Taiwo

CB Serdar Tasci

RB Clemens Fritz

LM Christian Rodriguez

CM Michael Ballack

CM Mascherano :D

RM Gonzalo Higuain

AM Andres Iniesta :D

Fwd Alexandre Pato :D

Fwd Karim Benzema :D

Other Mentionable players are: Thiago Silva, Mesut Ozil, Ben Arfa, Sakho, Ilsinho, Forlin, Axel Witsel, Aaron Ramsey, Pjanic, Toni Kroos, Eduardo Salvio, Jovetic and a whole youth team of 70 youngsters.

And lastly I have this Tottenham team which I half inherited and half built :

GK Julio Cesar

LB Abidal

CB Vidic

CB Puyol

RB Maicon

LM Nasri

RM Ribery :D

CM Xavi :D

AM Kroos

Fwd Messi :D

Fwd Higuain

Other mentionable players : Rafael da Silva, Johny Evans, Gerrard Pique, Juan Forlin, Sergio Busquets, Collison, Asamoah, Ramsey, Dzagoev, Bojan, Balotelli, Eduardo Salvio.

I started a scottish championship with Dunfermline Ath

Got promoted as runner-up in 1st season from Div 2 to Div 1

Got Runner-up in second season in Div 1

Now started 3rd season and am top of the league after 3 games

My team as it is just now:

Asenjo

Richards Sakho Bale

Banega

Walcott Denilson Dzagoev Marcelo

Naismith Altidore

Best transfer was buying Higuain for 12 million when he was a 90 then he went up to 92 and I sold him for 35 million....good profit :D

Guest TeeJay

Asenjo

Richards Sakho Bale

Banega

Naismith Altidore

Best transfer was buying Higuain for 12 million when he was a 90 then he went up to 92 and I sold him for 35 million....good profit :D

Good team with lots of youth there.

This is my team before I found out about these forums and players rising.

profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=595932&clubid=2133703&sid=5284

Can people see that? As it came up with a red cross on mine when I previewed the post but I have seen other people post when my computer shows a red cross but other people comment on it.

Asenjo

Richards Sakho Bale

Banega

Naismith Altidore

Thats nothing, in the scottish championships Im participating in(SC31), the Dunfermline Athletic squad has players like Messi, Gerrard, Frey, A Cole and tons of 90s:eek:

Guest Toggs

toggs im not taking anything away from yout but the managers in yor league must be dummies to sell you those players' date=' iv got a forest 5 seasons in and i have 1 x 94, 1 x 93, 5 or so 92 and around 20 89+. Their either dummies for selling you those players or not buying them from external clubs lol. Still a great achievement, and what does projected mean ? that you epect to uy these players, have bids accepted or are trying to ?[/quote']

Sorry for the slightly longer response.

At the time I wrote that post, all of them were either unavaliable clubs, unmanaged with 22+ players or called Van Der Sar, and already at my team.

Since then though, the transformation has started. It hasn't been easy as at first, with the older players increasing in value, targets getting nicked etc.. but so far I have completed the signings of Schwinsteiger, Robben, Bruno Alves, Dani Alves & Xabi Alonso, with the rest of the XI coming this week, them being Mexes, Gattuso, Melo, Berbatov & Totti.

Van Der Sar, Dani Alves, Mexes, Bruno Alves, Xabi Alonso, Gattuso, Melo, Robben, Schwinsteiger, Totti, Berbatov.

I don't have a setup full of dummies either, although right now, Vidic & Torres are at external clubs without TB, but nobody wants too match their 40M evaluations (Torres will be the first player ill be after when my riser TB's come off), but it's a fairly competitive setup in the top division.

Right now though squad wise, im just getting my core XI and when my literally 100 odd risers come off of TB's (Start of Sep), ill be after good backup players, such as the likes your Forest have.

Sorry for the slightly longer response.

At the time I wrote that post' date=' all of them were either unavaliable clubs, unmanaged with 22+ players or called Van Der Sar, and already at my team.

Since then though, the transformation has started. It hasn't been easy as at first, with the older players increasing in value, targets getting nicked etc.. but so far I have completed the signings of [b']Schwinsteiger, Robben, Bruno Alves, Dani Alves & Xabi Alonso[/b], with the rest of the XI coming this week, them being Mexes, Gattuso, Melo, Berbatov & Totti.

Van Der Sar, Dani Alves, Mexes, Bruno Alves, Xabi Alonso, Gattuso, Melo, Robben, Schwinsteiger, Totti, Berbatov.

I don't have a setup full of dummies either, although right now, Vidic & Torres are at external clubs without TB, but nobody wants too match their 40M evaluations (Torres will be the first player ill be after when my riser TB's come off), but it's a fairly competitive setup in the top division.

Right now though squad wise, im just getting my core XI and when my literally 100 odd risers come off of TB's (Start of Sep), ill be after good backup players, such as the likes your Forest have.

Awesome. Nice one, its just iv seen on a few peoples small team transfromations that big big players are at external clubs, never happended in mine, think im just bitter lol.

Im just going to continue buying 89-91 risers for now, then next season, pimp my team out with some big part exchanges !

Xabi is a awesome signing pal :) might go after him in my league lol

Guest Toggs

Alonso is one of the best passers in the world IMO. Brill signing and should rack up the assists with Gattuso, who surely can't drop below 93.

Berb will get time, probaly perfered over Owen, and small injury prone Rooney will allow Berb more time aswell. Rooney also plays a versitile AM role, so that says it all. Berb will get games. I picked Totti over signing Vucinic simply as Totti won't drop below 93 this season in my books, as he will still get games and is a proven goalscorer.

Robben proved his class last season with RM, and I hope he stays and gets more time with Ronaldo on the other wing. Wasn't going too turn down 14.8M for Schwinsteiger either, considering i flogged Malouda for 13.5 :P

Bruno Alves played every league game for Porto last season and is a very consistant player and NT with Portugal. Dani Alves'es spot with Barca is under no pressure (Unlike Abidal) and is a proven defender (He must be too start at Barca). If i can find the funds too get Vidic (40.1M!) then it doesn't even need an explanation as too why i'd sign him, but I feel Mexes is good value for money at just over 16M. Still liked by France and i hope Arsenal replace Toure with him

There is the logic. :)

As too future back-up players, i might keep Kerrirson now and not sell him, unless it will give enough money too buy Vidic. Then i'll look too line-up a second team soon. Shame Asenjo and Gio have been nicked :mad:

But I do admire your Forest and it will take more time too build as strong as depth as squad as yours (All the as'es :P) AND HUSSEYS GONE! :D

Alonso is one of the best passers in the world IMO. Brill signing and should rack up the assists with Gattuso' date=' who surely can't drop below 93.

Berb will get time, probaly perfered over Owen, and small injury prone Rooney will allow Berb more time aswell. Rooney also plays a versitile AM role, so that says it all. Berb [b']will get games[/b]. I picked Totti over signing Vucinic simply as Totti won't drop below 93 this season in my books, as he will still get games and is a proven goalscorer.

Robben proved his class last season with RM, and I hope he stays and gets more time with Ronaldo on the other wing. Wasn't going too turn down 14.8M for Schwinsteiger either, considering i flogged Malouda for 13.5 :P

Bruno Alves played every league game for Porto last season and is a very consistant player and NT with Portugal. Dani Alves'es spot with Barca is under no pressure (Unlike Abidal) and is a proven defender (He must be too start at Barca). If i can find the funds too get Vidic (40.1M!) then it doesn't even need an explanation as too why i'd sign him, but I feel Mexes is good value for money at just over 16M. Still liked by France and i hope Arsenal replace Toure with him

There is the logic. :)

As too future back-up players, i might keep Kerrirson now and not sell him, unless it will give enough money too buy Vidic. Then i'll look too line-up a second team soon. Shame Asenjo and Gio have been nicked :mad:

I bet lol, My best signing from a unmanaged team would be Casilas (96) , 27 million from a unmanaged club lol. Got Asenjo and Nuerer as back up keepers, will probably sell Nuerer now to raise some funds.

Iv got a good team im just frustrated i cant get some of the 93+ players even though im offering two 90+ players ( young aswel )

i created a Spanish Set-up about a month ago on the last match day we rised to 1st place in the Spanish Table 1 point about Real Madrid.

My Barcelona Squad

Senior Squad

Gianluigi BUFFON

Jussi JAASKELAINEN

Claudio MOREL RODRIGUEZ

Rio FERDINAND

John TERRY

Carles PUYOL

Shunsuke NAKAMURA

Javier ZANETTI

Ricardo KAKA

Steven GERRARD

Clarence SEEDORF

Cristiano RONALDO

Lionel MESSI

Samuel ETO'O

Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC

Youth Squad

Ritchie DE LAET

José Manuel RUEDA

Franco FASCIANI

Pessanha IGOR SIQUEIRA

Reuben NOBLE-LAZARUS

And i created a English Championship on 19th November this is my Man Utd Squad

Senior Squad

Edwin VAN DER SAR

Ben FOSTER

Tom HEATON

Patrice EVRA

Wes BROWN

Nemanja VIDIC

Rio FERDINAND

Ivan CORDOBA

Christian PANUCCI

Ryan GIGGS

Micheal ESSIEN

Paul SCHOLES

Andres INIESTA

Cristiano RONALDO

Samuel ETO'O

Wayne ROONEY

Gonzalez RAUL

Ruud VAN NISTLEROOY

Youth Squad

Ron-Robert ZIELER

Ben AMOS

Pereira Da Silva FABIO

Pereira Da Silva RAFAEL

David GRAY

Jonny EVANS

Ritchie DE LAET

Zoran TOSIC

Tom CLEVERLEY

Rodrigo POSSEBON

Sam HEWSON

Danny WELBECK

Fabian BRANDY

Federico MACHEDA

And i have loaned out 8 Players involving Owen Hargreaves,Luis Nani and many more

Are my Squads any good?

Guest Toggs

EDIT: Gerrard is at Bayern Munich :P

The Liverpool gaffer has a cracking team, but has sold Gerrard and Torres for money (something around 80M) too buy 4/5 91-94. There is logic in what he has done but it leaves them avaliable too buy (Aswell as Vidic), so I really hope they aren't touched and definitly Torres (Best striker in the prem) will be signed by me after the TB's of all my risers go. :)

I have a Hearts in Scottish Championship 6

In my first seasobn i got them promoted to division 1 and in my second season i won the division 1

The best squad is very limited as the chairman has never given me a penny so i have very little money and have to sign youngsters, risers and old players for cover (which will earn me a lot of money when they're transfer bans are up)

First Team

GK

-Rogerio Ceni 36 92

- Lopez Alberto 40 82

DEF

LB

- Wayne Bridge 28 89

- Franck Queudrue 30 84

RB

- Hugo Ibarra 35 88

- David Balleri 40 82

CB

- Sol Campbell 34 88

- Simoes Ronaldo Angelim 33 87

- Christophe Berra 24 86

- Raul Noriega 39 80

MID

LM

- Ryan Giggs 35 92

CM

- Dejan Stankovic 30 93

- Mark Vam Bommel 32 92

AM

- Cristiano Doni 36 89

- Gabriel Caballero 38 86

WING

- James Milner 23 89

- Rodrigo Ruiz 37 86

FOR

FWD

- Kahveci Nihat 29 91

- Mohammed Zidan 27 88

- Craig Gunn 22 71

- Chad Bond 22 67

CF

- Raul Tamudo 31 89

- Jose Luis Calderon 38 86

Youth Squad :D (all loan listed)

GK

- Matej Delac 16 75

- Ben Amos 19 73

- Luke Daniels 21 73

- Mark Birighitti 18 72

- Vito Mannone 21 70

DEF

LB

- Ben Tozer 19 72

RB

- Richard Eckersley 20 74

- Aaron Morris 19 70

CB

- Carlos Labrin 18 83

- Marc Muniesa 17 75

- Cameron Macdonald 19 74

- Phillipe Koch 18 73

- Guðmundur Böðvar Gudjonsson 20 71

- Filep Misevski 17 70

- Josh Thompson 18 63

DEF

- Seb Hines 21 74

- Christian Ribeiro 19 70

- Rob Kiernan 18 70

MID

RM

- Shaun Macdonald 21 76

DM

- Josh Payne 18 73

CM

- Joe Allen 19 80

- Jay Spearing 20 75

- Jacob Butterfield 19 70

- Sean Burns 19 70

- Jonathan Brown 19 70

- Erik Fabbri 17 70

AM

- De Souza Douglas Costa 18 78

- Gaston Ramirez 18 76

- Dumitru Copil 19 74

- Kazenga Lualua 18 74

- Chagas Paulo Henrique 19 71

WING

- Graeme Owens 21 73

- Nathan Taggart 21 72

- Scott Wagstaff 19 71

- Tommy Oar 17 70

FOR

FWD

- Daniel Candeias 21 80

- Chris Wood 17 75

- Nicky Featherstone 19 74

- Rui Fonte 19 74

- Flamur Kastrati 17 73

- Andres Vilches 17 72

- Reuben Noble-Lazuras 15 72

- Ben Joyce 19 71

- Andy Halliday 17 70

- Jamil Adam 18 70

- Fillipo Mancini 18 70

CF

- Fedrico Macheda 17 80

- Bjorn Sigurdarson 17 74

- Chris Jones 19 64

First Team Squad

Rogerio Ceni

Ibarra Campbell Ronaldo Angelim Bridge

Milner Stankovic Van Bommel Giggs

Tamudo Nihat

Subs: Berra Queudrue Doni Ruiz Zidan

This is my Liverpool Squad that i took over, im tryin to bring more youth and risers!:D

Goalkeepers;

Jose Reina

Sergio Asenjo

Left-Back;

Abidal

Insua

Right-Back;

Zuninga

Centre-Back;

Ricardo Carvalho (Trl)

Garay

Mexes

N'Koulou

Left-Midfield;

Albert Riera

Right-Midfield;

Zuculini

Centre-Midfield;

Steven Gerrard

Xabi-Alonso

Mascherano

Carioca

Frings

Moore

Delph

Wing;

Lennon

Valencia

Babel

Kuyt

Forward;

Van Nistelrooy

Huntelaar

;)

This is my Liverpool Squad that i took over' date=' im tryin to bring more youth and risers!:D

Goalkeepers;

Jose Reina

Sergio Asenjo

Left-Back;

Abidal

Insua

Right-Back;

Zuninga

Centre-Back;

Ricardo Carvalho (Trl)

Garay

Mexes

N'Koulou

Left-Midfield;

Albert Riera

Right-Midfield;

Zuculini

Centre-Midfield;

Steven Gerrard

Xabi-Alonso

Mascherano

Carioca

Frings

Moore

Delph

Wing;

Lennon

Valencia

Babel

Kuyt

Forward;

Van Nistelrooy

Huntelaar[/quote']

good team lot of CM's ;)

maybe need more forwards but babel and kuyt can play upfront so ur teams looking really good ;)

this is my current napoli squad, just been promoted to the 3rd division in my 1st season

FREY, Sebastien Gk 29 93

MOREL RODRIGUEZ, Claudio LB/CB 31 90

RAFAEL, Pereira da Silva RB/RM 19 86

DAINELLI, Dario CB 30 90

FERRARI, Matteo CB 29 90

RICHARLYSON, Barbosa LM/CM 26 89

BALLACK, Michael CM/AM 32 93

LEDESMA, Cristian Daniel CM 26 90

VALENCIA, Antonio Wing 23 89

VELA, Carlos Wing/Fwd 20 87

MUTU, Adrian Fwd/AM 30 94

LUIS SUAREZ, Alberto Fwd 22 90

NILMAR, Honorato Fwd/AM 25 89

CROUCH, Peter CF 28 90

HULK, Givanildo Vieira Fwd 23 88

My current real madrid squad:

GK: Casillas

LB: Heinze

RB: Maicon

CB: Pepe

CB: Cannavaro

CM: Essien

CM: Toulalan

AM: Diego

AM: Van der Vaart

ST: Aguero

ST: Villa

My youth squad (other game world):

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=896913&clubid=5865769&sid=8275 (too long to write down)