Sign in to follow this  
Sky Blue Lee

Mugshots

Guest msissio

Re: Mugshots

Ever the ladies man' date=' eh? ;)

Some of them are actually quite hot :eek: lol[/quote']

We doin' big pimpin, we spendin' cheese (Check 'em out now )

Big pimpin'

On B.L.A.P.'s

We doin' big pimpin' up in NYC

It's just that Jigga-man, Pimp-C and B.U.N.B.

Check em out now

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I know why people aren't posting. Its because they're worried that someone else will say : "Urgh ! They're horrible !"

I am going to show my picture and I couldn't care less whether you say I am 'Vile' or not. Humph !

2dhti0g.jpg

People on this forum actually think thats me' date=' which actually shows thick in the head they must be. If I was so ugly like that, would I really post myself to be ridiculed ? No.

If you wanted to know where I got that photo from, go on Google Images and type in 'ugly person' or alternatively, click this link. I'm actually astounded people thought that was me. Its made me aware that people can be thick, and not all clever. So, King Kolo, when I thought you had some sense I was wrong, wasn't I ? Muppet.

People on this forum actually think thats me' date=' which actually shows thick in the head they must be. If I was so ugly like that, would I really post myself to be ridiculed ? No.

If you wanted to know where I got that photo from, go on Google Images and type in 'ugly person' or alternatively, click this link. I'm actually astounded people thought that was me. Its made me aware that people can be thick, and not all clever. So, King Kolo, when I thought you had some sense I was wrong, wasn't I ? Muppet.

You told me that is you?

you just dont want to get bullied right mate?

Jokes whoever believes that is a MUG

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

You told me that is you?

you just dont want to get bullied right mate?

Jokes whoever believes that is a MUG

hehe, just read the white part.

Well, its got as much chance of being you than it has anyone else....

Twas obviously taking the **** though. :D

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Was there any real reason to reply' date=' Matthew?[/quote']

No, lee, it was a fake reason made out of plastic . . .:confused:

The reason i replied was to tell the thickies who thought that was me, that it wasn't me.

No' date=' lee, it was a fake reason made out of plastic . . .:confused:

The reason i replied was to tell the thickies who thought that was me, that it wasn't me.[/quote']

But thier was no need to reply and insult another member, in another instance this could have caused a argument, in future if you have something against someone keep it to PM or just dont talk to them

Thanks

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

But thier was no need to reply and insult another member' date=' in another instance this could have caused a argument, in future if you have something against someone keep it to PM or just dont talk to them

Thanks[/quote']

But if you don't like someone and feel the need to teach them a lesson, you give them a full-on argument on the forum.