Mugshots

Sky Blue Lee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Mugshots

Post your face!

Be serious about it too' date=' I want to see what you all look like so I can use the pictures for.....er.....private use.

I'll upload a pic as soon as I can find/take a decent one. ;)[/quote']

I have lots when I was younger like the last one was about 3 years ago I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Post your face!

Be serious about it too' date=' I want to see what you all look like so [b']I can use the pictures for.....er.....private use.[/b]

I'll upload a pic as soon as I can find/take a decent one. ;)

There is no way I would post a picture of me without knowing what Lee's "private use" is, for all you know he could send your picture to crimewatch or something :rolleyes::P:)

• 1 year later...
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I know why people aren't posting. Its because they're worried that someone else will say : "Urgh ! They're horrible !"

Well I've had enough of British people being too reserved like this.

I am going to show my picture and I couldn't care less whether you say I am 'Vile' or not. Humph !

2dhti0g.jpg

Oh , and by the way , Welshy made a thread like this ages ago . That isn't a sly comment like Birmingham does all the time because I tried to search for it a few days ago and I couldn't find it. i think once a thread gets so old , it is deleted.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I seen that guy on another forum' date=' and the guy that lives beside my granny looks like that :P[/quote']

I don't display my face on other forums ! What are you insuating ? I don't live next to your Grandmother either ! I live on my own in the middle of the Texas Desert so I can't see anybody , or is it that no-one can see me ? I can never remember . . .

Archived