• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Re: Mugshots

What was a pimp like back in them days Simon?

In sterotypical terms - drove a Beemer or a Merc, plenty of bling, plenty of leather clothing, very flash and always had back-up, but then again in the 80's a lot of people were flash, very cheep living, lots of disposable money about and less things to spend the money on, so more of it went into pubbing and clubbing rather than mobiles and video games

Well as well as my first description' date=' stick a spliff into ones mouth and there's your East London pimp.

Nah half the people I know are legit but the first description is very accurate. Also people have jewellry plus cheap cars with that sound thing which makes your car sound really quick.[/quote']

I think the other big difference now is half the population think there pimps, dealers or gangsters. They'd Cough themselves if they ever met some of the real ones lol

Well as well as my first description' date=' stick a spliff into ones mouth and there's your East London pimp.

Nah half the people I know are legit but the first description is very accurate. Also people have jewellry plus cheap cars with that sound thing which makes your car sound really quick.[/quote']

Dump valve :D My mate just fitted a fake one, loser :D

A chav' date=' according to the OED, is (in the UK) a "young working class person who dresses in casual sports clothing".[/quote']

After all these yrs of waiting ive finally found i am a "chav" ,i thought i was a 100 yr old womans toy boy .:D

( by the way son if you read this ,its not reference to your mother but a pun)

so dont and get me in trouble with your usual stirring .:P:rolleyes::)