• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Re: Mugshots

After all these yrs of waiting ive finally found i am a "chav" ' date='i thought i was a 100 yr old womans toy boy .:D

( by the way son if you read this ,its not reference to your mother but a pun)

so dont and get me in trouble with your usual stirring .:P:rolleyes::)[/quote']

LMAO!

A chav' date=' according to the OED, is (in the UK) a "[b']young[/b] working class person who dresses in casual sports clothing".

Sorry Alan.

Why do they annoy you so much?

Just with their existance? A group of people that wear a certain style of clothing' date=' get classed under the name "Chav" and get hated for it...

How pathetic.. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Why? Because you can't even go out at to a nightclub anymore, without a stupid chav starting a fight with you for no reason.

I couldn't care what way they dressed if they stuck to themselves, but generally most of them are a group of annoying hateful people.

Why do they annoy you so much?

Just with their existance? A group of people that wear a certain style of clothing' date=' get classed under the name "Chav" and get hated for it...

How pathetic.. :rolleyes:[/quote']

If i had long hair, wore girly jeans and i slashed my wrist every hour of every day i'd be looked down on by these people just for my existance. The minority of these people are the scum of the earth and they give the rest of them a bad name. Kind of like young people from todays society as a whole. :rolleyes:

Why? Because you can't even go out at to a nightclub anymore' date=' without a stupid chav starting a fight with you for no reason.

I couldn't care what way they dressed if they stuck to themselves, but generally most of them are a group of annoying hateful people.[/quote']

Oh...

Sorry, as I don't know what one is and thought SOP's description wa the only thing that made a "Chav" a "Chav" I thought it was only the way that they dressed that made them hated...

Sorry... Hate away... :):o

Oh...

Sorry' date=' as I don't know what one is and thought SOP's description wa the only thing that made a "Chav" a "Chav" I thought it was only the way that they dressed that made them hated...

Sorry... Hate away... :):o[/quote']

Ken has a point, one put the middle finger up to me when i was driving, so i swerved to look like i was going onto the path and he papped himself :D

I wear skinnies, I don't slit my wrists, I have blonde not black hair and my typical bands are: GNR, Iron Maiden, Bloc Party, Megadeth and Motion City Soundtrack.

what does that make me?

Oh...

Sorry' date=' as I don't know what one is and thought SOP's description wa the only thing that made a "Chav" a "Chav" I thought it was only the way that they dressed that made them hated...

Sorry... Hate away... :):o[/quote']

I don't hate anyone for their appearance as that would be the same thing as being racist...

And to what Route Zero said above, is 100% correct. Only last night I got freaking punched by one for no reason.... and probably 'cause my hair is a tiny bit long. :rolleyes:

Ken has a point' date=' one put the middle finger up to me when i was driving, so i swerved to look like i was going onto the path and he papped himself :D

I wear skinnies, I don't slit my wrists, I have blonde not black hair and my typical bands are: GNR, Iron Maiden, Bloc Party, Megadeth and Motion City Soundtrack.

what does that make me?[/quote']

Dude, that just makes you gay.

Ken has a point' date=' one put the middle finger up to me when i was driving, so i swerved to look like i was going onto the path and he papped himself :D

We know what you look like... Pavel Nedved... :o

A cut above most teenagers :P

Particulary if you wear leathers and go to festivals as well lol

Where i'm from it would make your a mosher, although I don't tend to stereotype these days..

Its pathetic to see people get grouped for clothes and music, I wear converse (alryt definitely not the shoes but I have a shirt or two ;)) and listen to grime music..now people are stuck between mosher and wigga so what do they call you now? lol

My mate has long hair, wears converse trainers, skinny jeans but he's probably a bigger fan of rap than me or the next guy and I always go with him to raves and gigs..

I know chavs and to be totally honest I don't like them, but if you stay away from them and don't give them grief the likeliness is they won't do a thing, but if you do provoke them, then they will start on you simple as...

I have been likened to Micheal Carrick . . . cant see it. Thats just my football aswell :D

cant see it though' date=' especially not on the photos im showing.

Thought it was time i showed my face, i mean iv been here years :D

Im the one on the left !

[img']http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn247/MrAdamski/me.jpg[/img]

n506414429_267679_2093.jpg

and then the one on the right ;)

If your ever in Birmingham, ill be hunting you down.

I think that you cant put people into catergories, obviously some people do fall into certain stereotypes. But thats life aint it :rolleyes:

Music, clothes and interest in sports ( mainly at high school, sports wise ) tend to dictate people's social groups.

Well im pretty messed up

I listen to Dirty baseline electro, dubstep, indy, alternative rock, pretty much anything. Not to keen on R n B / Hip Hop / heavy metal ( although the later i havent given a chance )

Clothes wise, i wear loads dif things, from Superdry, to topman to my full on blingin Versace belt lol !

Now put me into a catergory !

I think that you cant put people into catergories' date=' obviously some people do fall into certain stereotypes. But thats life aint it :rolleyes:

Music, clothes and interest in sports ( mainly at high school, sports wise ) tend to dictate people's social groups.

Well im pretty messed up

I listen to Dirty baseline electro, dubstep, indy, alternative rock, pretty much anything. Not to keen on R n B / Hip Hop / heavy metal ( although the later i havent given a chance )

Clothes wise, i wear loads dif things, from Superdry, to topman to my full on blingin Versace belt lol !

Now put me into a catergory ![/quote']

You too, are of the homosexual variety.

He's from Brum' date=' we're supposed to be going for a pint but he's more inconsistent on here than Stephen Hawking is on his voice pitch.[/quote']

SAM ! im living in Bournemouth mate !

Im back for Easter ! april time, me and a pub of your local choice ? in wolves town centre would be best right ?

and Louis, only time im in Brum is in Villa Park, or out on the lash. And unless you have a immense fake ID i doubt ill be seein you in either of those places for a while :D

SAM ! im living in Bournemouth mate !

Im back for Easter ! april time' date=' me and a pub of your local choice ? in wolves town centre would be best right ?

and Louis, only time im in Brum is in Villa Park, or out on the lash. And unless you have a immense fake ID i doubt ill be seein you in either of those places for a while :D[/quote']

You have to be 18 and Immersed to go to see the Villa? :D