• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Re: Mugshots

Was it just a Papa Roach concert or a festival like?

Oh and its the one Hollywood Whore' date=' I dont think its their newest but I only recently heard it on Scuzz.[/quote']

Reading Festival.. 2001 or 2002, can't remember tbh... lol

If you have Facebook then add me: David Winston.

Plus, Mitu, you do look Gangsta man! Now I can visualize your face when I'm reading that rap thing we do to each other...LMAO.. WESTSIDE!

Reading Festival.. 2001 or 2002' date=' can't remember tbh... lol

Plus, Mitu, you do look Gangsta man! Now I can visualize your face when I'm reading that rap thing we do to each other...LMAO.. WESTSIDE![/quote']

Lol Dai, seriously would never have guessed that you like rap music.. not in a MILLION years ! :)

You look a bit firghtened next to that man :o

Reading Festival.. 2001 or 2002' date=' can't remember tbh... lol

Plus, Mitu, you do look Gangsta man! Now I can visualize your face when I'm reading that rap thing we do to each other...LMAO.. WESTSIDE![/quote']

2001 wern't it? same year as Eminem and Marilyn Manson

Can't believe in 7 years you turned from a human into a Chav Dai :eek::P

How on Earth do you know that Simon? I am always shocked of your knowledge asbout things you shouldn't really know about... :o:P

Yes it was 2001 then.. AMAZING event!

Lol I worked just up the road from the festival site and back then knew the head of security so could get in whenever I could get away from my job and after the bands finished the day security used to go for a drink in the club across the road that I played superleague darts for at that time

2001 wern't it? same year as Eminem and Marilyn Manson

Can't believe in 7 years you turned from a human into a Chav Dai :eek::P

SoP isnt it about time you thought about going on Eggheads :rolleyes:

And Dai, you looked alot different 7 years ago :) Im not going into if its a good/bad change but your ex... im sorry but... :P

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

Two people have now been banned. And rightly so what happened then should not happen on the forum. An appropriate mod is gonna have a heck of a time deleting all those posts.

Until then stay on topic. and ignore those previous posts.

Anymore discussion at ALL by ANYONE on this subject will recieve an infraction :) good day !

why what happened ??

did someone call this the campest thread ever

After all these yrs of waiting ive finally found i am a "chav" ' date='i thought i was a 100 yr old womans toy boy .:D

( by the way son if you read this ,its not reference to your mother but a pun)

so dont and get me in trouble with your usual stirring .:P:rolleyes::)[/quote']

And Alan hasnt replied since, seem the missus has had a look doesnt it :) & Alans on the streets :rolleyes:

Ill stick one of me on tonight, i can see plenty of forumers staying up late just for a look :)

Mind out though, Jack Dimmick (Chat) said the angle of my shoes isnt very good, so i do hope it goes down well still :D