• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Re: Mugshots

There is only one monster fish in there' date=' and a tropical frog.. So no!

Sam: I'm not angry, just trying to make a funny face... lol

I have a better one, but if I post it I will be accused of enjoying this thread too much. :rolleyes:[/quote']

probably I bet your naked with the words "LOOK AT ME BOYS" on your chest ;) well I'm afraid this time, Munt just won't enjoy it like last time

Guest Phill

you think your gunna be good looking when your 18? lol we don't like little boys mate' date=' well, apart from Teb ;)[/quote']

No, Im Not Showing Pictures Of Myself Because Of Certain People... You Know Who's Of The Net...

Nice To see what you People Look Like Though :)

*Unsubscribes From Thread... :P *

thats bugging me

whos JME?

JME is a UK (London) based rap (grime) artist. 'Boy Better Know' is the record label he's signed under formed by Skepta - it amused me as it seemed coincidental that we have a 'Boy Better know' on the SM forum and a $kepta on the forum. :)

You may well have heard of Wiley (who has had records produced by 'Boy Better Know' and possibly Skepta's track 'Rolex Sweep'. I ve only recently got into Wiley' date=' JME, Skepta, Kano, Mitchell Bros etc so I can understand others being mystified by these odd SM names. B)

Hope thats cleared that up! B)

Some tracks below:

[url']

[/url]

He's a male music 'artist'' date=' does all that chav music.

I met Skepta on holiday in Ayia Napa last year. My mate is a massive fan, I thought he was gonna jump on him.[/quote']

think thats a tad harsh - most of the chavy types i ve met have tended to favour dance music (normally with some squeaky hamster voice in the background). :eek:

think thats a tad harsh - most of the chavy types i ve met have tended to favour dance music (normally with some squeaky hamster voice in the background). :eek:

That squeeky music is even worse! God I hate that stuff.

Everytime you get on a bus there is always a bunch of chavs insistent on playing it out loud from their mobile phones.

• 2 weeks later...

n562200511_5131502_6530.jpg

my personal tribute to a young bobby D, or travis bickle from the greatest film ever

or maybe im just wearing the glasses because i dont want my photos to be stolen and re-edited for some internet amusement site...................many of you havent thought about that when posting your photos have you .....

• 2 weeks later...