Sign in to follow this  
Sky Blue Lee

Mugshots

Re: Mugshots

Can i eat your fishys? :o

There is only one monster fish in there, and a tropical frog.. So no!

Sam: I'm not angry, just trying to make a funny face... lol

I have a better one, but if I post it I will be accused of enjoying this thread too much. :rolleyes:

There is only one monster fish in there' date=' and a tropical frog.. So no!

Sam: I'm not angry, just trying to make a funny face... lol

I have a better one, but if I post it I will be accused of enjoying this thread too much. :rolleyes:[/quote']

probably I bet your naked with the words "LOOK AT ME BOYS" on your chest ;) well I'm afraid this time, Munt just won't enjoy it like last time

Guest Phill

Nah, You Look Like You Have A Boyle That Is Just About To Pop,

Or The Nose Has Just Looked In A Mirror :P

"Aaah, A Devil!" :P

Guest Phill

Neverrrrr! :D

Wont Happen Sam ;)

Unless There Will Be This Thread When Im About 18 :?

Guest Phill

you think your gunna be good looking when your 18? lol we don't like little boys mate' date=' well, apart from Teb ;)[/quote']

No, Im Not Showing Pictures Of Myself Because Of Certain People... You Know Who's Of The Net...

Nice To see what you People Look Like Though :)

*Unsubscribes From Thread... :P *

thats bugging me

whos JME?

JME is a UK (London) based rap (grime) artist. 'Boy Better Know' is the record label he's signed under formed by Skepta - it amused me as it seemed coincidental that we have a 'Boy Better know' on the SM forum and a $kepta on the forum. :)

You may well have heard of Wiley (who has had records produced by 'Boy Better Know' and possibly Skepta's track 'Rolex Sweep'. I ve only recently got into Wiley' date=' JME, Skepta, Kano, Mitchell Bros etc so I can understand others being mystified by these odd SM names. B)

Hope thats cleared that up! B)

Some tracks below:

[url']

[/url]

He's a male music 'artist'' date=' does all that chav music.

I met Skepta on holiday in Ayia Napa last year. My mate is a massive fan, I thought he was gonna jump on him.[/quote']

think thats a tad harsh - most of the chavy types i ve met have tended to favour dance music (normally with some squeaky hamster voice in the background). :eek:

He's a male music 'artist'' date=' does all that chav music.

I met Skepta on holiday in Ayia Napa last year. My mate is a massive fan, I thought he was gonna jump on him.[/quote']

Chav music:confused:

It is called Uk Grime, not Chav music!

think thats a tad harsh - most of the chavy types i ve met have tended to favour dance music (normally with some squeaky hamster voice in the background). :eek:

That squeeky music is even worse! God I hate that stuff.

Everytime you get on a bus there is always a bunch of chavs insistent on playing it out loud from their mobile phones.

That squeeky music is even worse! God I hate that stuff.

Everytime you get on a bus there is always a bunch of chavs insistent on playing it out loud from their mobile phones.

You travel by bus!? What about your hired driver? Doesn't everyone have one :confused:

n562200511_5131502_6530.jpg

my personal tribute to a young bobby D, or travis bickle from the greatest film ever

or maybe im just wearing the glasses because i dont want my photos to be stolen and re-edited for some internet amusement site...................many of you havent thought about that when posting your photos have you .....