• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

• 1 month later...

Re: Mugshots

Indie kid. ;) I always got the impression you had no hair and were older. :o

Oh yeah' date=' at the pic above of Adonis. Was watching a programme called Addicted To **** one night. I swear he or his twin were on it. lol:p[/quote']

INDIE KID? Not quite, dont let the clothes and the hair fool you.. ;):D

Im more of a chav than Indie, this is a rare occasion that i wear jeans and not trackie bottoms lmfao! :D

Yeah they are skater shoes i just brought em cuz they looked alright LOL :D

Looks what Wikepedia says: "While many non-skaters choose to wear skate shoes" SEE SEE!!!!

Im fighting a losing battle here..

Well I guess you know what you are yourself! :P Its just I would have never said you were a chav looking at that photo lol Perhaps your normal? :);)

Well I guess you know what you are yourself! :P Its just I would have never said you were a chav looking at that photo lol Perhaps your normal? :);)

Im not a chav, im just more of a chav than i am indie, but im more normal than i am a chav im just more chav than i am indie because im not indie at all..

So there you go, im normal!!!!!!!!

Shurrup!! Lol.. Gettin a hair cut tomorrow like..

You dont look like the kind of guy that stamps on peoples heads and gets excluded from school Gazza :D

Looks can be decieving ;). nah i used to be a right little physco :P i guess ive grown up?;) show us a pic when youv had your hair cut :D because your desperate for one ;)

Me too' date=' he's probably a paedo and about 40 years old so he wont show us ;)[/quote']

I reckon he's a transvestite. Something to do with all the :? 's make him seem... suspicious...

And Gaz, I see your school still has the old school white polo shirts. Our school have these amazing light blue polo shirts, with our school logo over the left nipple.

Muuuuch cooler. :P