• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Re: Mugshots

I reckon he's a transvestite. Something to do with all the :? 's make him seem... suspicious...

And Gaz' date=' I see your school still has the old school white polo shirts. Our school have these amazing light blue polo shirts, with our school logo over the left nipple.

Muuuuch cooler. :P[/quote']

nah that was just for shirt signing day mate :) we got to create our shirts. ill show you the back of mine :

DSC00333.jpg

On a normal day we just have a blue shirt. with a tie and blazer :o:( not cool :(:P

Guest jamster111

Apparently You All Think I'm A Member Of The KKK Or Something

So I Thought I'd Delve Into The Myspace Archive And Pull A Colourful Pic Out

Just For You Homosexuals And Paedophiles, This Ones For You

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=381082798&albumID=1205490&imageID=16200006#a=1205490&i=16200006]

I Have Unveiled Myself

Yes Thats Right People, I Am White

Apparently You All Think I'm A Member Of The KKK Or Something

So I Thought I'd Delve Into The Myspace Archive And Pull A Colourful Pic Out

Just For You Homosexuals And Paedophiles' date=' This Ones For You

[url']http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=381082798&albumID=1205490&imageID=16200006#a=1205490&i=16200006][/url]

Only Those Desperate Will Want To See What Hides Behind the Front xD

I Have Unveiled Myself

You look deadly serious lol... :P

Guest jamster111

Tonight Kenny Your A Little...How Can I Put This 'Irish'? :rolleyes:

For All Who Dont Stereotype I Mean Flimzy, A Lil Tipsy, Slightly Sozzled And A Tinsy Winsy Braindead

But Thats the Irish For Ya

Dont Know Where A Drop Ends And A Litre Begins ;]

Watch Crimewatch Under The Paedophile Section.
I reckon he's a transvestite. Something to do with all the :? 's make him seem... suspicious...

And Gaz' date=' I see your school still has the old school white polo shirts. Our school have these amazing light blue polo shirts, with our school logo over the left nipple.

Muuuuch cooler. :P[/quote']

Me too' date=' he's probably a paedo and about 40 years old so he wont show us ;)[/quote']
Ive found a picture of Munt.. Here he is!

horrible.jpg

I feel I might be opening Pandora's box here but...why does everyone keep making jokes about Munt being a paedophile or some kind of freak?

Guest jamster111

I feel I might be opening Pandora's box here but...why does everyone keep making jokes about Munt being a paedophile or some kind of freak?

Bob Loblaw You Are My Hero

I in Love This Man!

Lets Just Say He Loves Getting Jobs And Accomodation Overlooking Playparks And Schools And Often Takes His Little Red Van Out For A Spin

Do I ?

I don't even know what your on about' date=' what do you mean curtains ? :eek:[/quote']

Lol, munt stop being a .... :P

Anyway after hours of persuading munt finally decided to send me a picture of himself, he told me to post as he was to imbarrased.

090515_b_adamgitlin.jpg

Munts real name is Eugeen :)

Lol' date=' munt stop being a .... :P

Anyway after hours of persuading munt finally decided to send me a picture of himself, he told me to post as he was to imbarrased.

[img']http://talent.itv.com/_uploads/images/imagelibrary/BGT/Audition_show_6/090515_b_adamgitlin.jpg[/img]

Ah so that's Munt! I happen to know his half-brother:

cisse.png

Guest Football8

Lol' date=' munt stop being a .... :P

[img']http://talent.itv.com/_uploads/images/imagelibrary/BGT/Audition_show_6/090515_b_adamgitlin.jpg[/img]

Ty Bowen, wasn't expecting a picture of you in the future. :eek: