Re: Mugshots

haha are you serious lmao

im guessing u rinsed him and then he quit the forums' date=' rejoined as another username and then made jokes about "some tranny called joel" or sumthing[/quote']

No. he got banned and then just joined as himself and denied everything :ccol:

So its nothing personal why i might have doubts that your a girl :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Good' date=' of course.

You are very attractive.[/quote']

I'm getting jealous :rolleyes::P

Yes' date=' when people were teasing Munt.[/quote']

Ah, bullying and women! To be young! :D

mmm well i can't say i don't like the attention :o

Run. Run now. If not for your own safety then for the sakes of the forumers who have developed terrible eye disablities since your arrival as they seem to be unable to stop doing this ;)

why thankyouu --- well neways what good setups are available out there that arent too easy or competitive cos atm i hav a valencia but lyk no other teams are managed so its kinda dull

Nearly all the GC's are competitive.

Try World Championship 2. thats quite full of forumers. Also English Championship 1 (but you will probably never get a team in there) EC 106.

Not quite as you described' date=' Allan. Lonely and afraid is a better description. ;)[/quote']

Its all true :(

I apologise in advance for immediately lowering the sexiness levels of the thread. :o

Lmao.

Everyone ignored, the two best pieces of genious on the thread (Excluding the photo :eek:). :confused:

Guest jamster111

You lot need to be on a leash

Your like a dog with a bone ®

One attractive girl comes on and your chatin her up like richard and judy

I've Just Came On And Read Through 3 Pages Of Activity Basically Saying Your Beautiful

If You Wanted to Hear That Love Listen To James Blunt ;)

Only advice I would give the lass is stay away from munt

I hear he's moving up the age group to teenagers

Kenny....Lock up yur thai bride

Munt likes em 'Oriental'

You lot need to be on a leash

Your like a dog with a bone ®

One attractive girl comes on and your chatin her up like richard and judy

Only advice I would give the lass is stay away from munt

I hear he's moving up the age group to teenagers

Kenny....Lock up yur thai bride

Munt likes em 'Oriental'

Has half of chat and the forum not got a restraining order on you? so Munt is the least of her worries with the likes of You running around, also, don't try and tell toggs a fact about football, cause he'll deny your right and claim that Yeovil Town (whoever they are ;) ) are a better team.

Most of us are normal, heck Munts normal but Jamie likes to downgrade him cause munt has bigger organs :D

Guest jamster111

Lol!

Difference Is My Restraining Orders Are On People Who Can Spell The Word (Sept Nath)

You Are RIght Munt Does Use That As His Chat Up Line 'I've Got A Big Heart'

Another One He Uses On The Chubby Kids Is:

'I've Got A 7 Inch...Pizza All Round, Wanna Suck?'

Munts Like The Only SMer Who Aint Posted Himself On This Thread

Makes You Wonder What Skeletons/Children Hes Got In His Closet :rolleyes:

jeez i dont know what the big deal is because a girl joined. yes she's hot ;) but why are you all trying to disprove it. tbh it really isn't any different to if a hot guy joined the forums and then no-one would make a fuss. Though its nice to have you on mariner :P

Not all of us was doing w.e youv jus said. there was 2 or 3 that said she was pritty ect. and 1 asked for her msn.

and it would be totally different if a "hot guy" joined. as im sure none of us gáy on here.

Not all of us was doing w.e youv jus said. there was 2 or 3 that said she was pritty ect. and 1 asked for her msn.

and it would be totally different if a "hot guy" joined. as im sure none of us gáy on here.

I meant trying to prove she's not a girl. Why should that make any difference?

Okay lets rephrase that.... if a munted girl joined no-one would doubt she was a girl.

I meant trying to prove she's not a girl. Why should that make any difference?

Okay lets rephrase that.... if a munted girl joined no-one would doubt she was a girl.

Exactly and also if you want to moan about chat go lock yourself in a dark room and talk to your self, cause we don't want to hear it, keeping the chatroom straight for 3 years and then some average forumers come and take the michael, no thanks.

Exactly and also if you want to moan about chat go lock yourself in a dark room and talk to your self' date=' cause we don't want to hear it, keeping the chatroom straight for 3 years and then some average forumers come and take the michael, no thanks.[/quote']

If that was aimed at me. then please quote me and not someone else.

and one second let me rephrase something youv said .

Trying to keep the chatroom straight for 3 years

Average forumer? says a guy that sits on chat all day. i meen. sad or what :o