Re: Mugshots

Average forumer? says a guy that sits on chat all day. i meen. sad or what :o

tbh' date=' you could say that about Louis he is on the forum all the time sad or what. btw is mean to meen ;) and your hardly on chat or never at all so how would you know if Sam is on chat all the time? sams hardly on chat to be fair, so if your going to say something like that atleast be factual, and not make it up. pathetic tbh.[/font']

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

tbh' date=' you could say that about Louis he is on the forum all the time sad or what. btw is mean to meen ;) and your hardly on chat or never at all so how would you know if Sam is on chat all the time? sams hardly on chat to be fair, so if your going to say something like that atleast be factual, and not make it up. pathetic tbh.[/font']

i used to go on it the od time actually and sam was ALWAYS on it. pathetic? your the one sticking your nose in when its not needed :)

JBK - No i do not sit on this all day. TBH ive become quite in active and the only reason im on it atm is because i have study leave... but i cba to revise. so why dont you and all your other "friends" pee of back to the chatroom :)

JBK - No i do not sit on this all day. TBH ive become quite in active and the only reason im on it atm is because i have study leave... but i cba to revise. so why dont you and all your other "friends" pee of back to the chatroom :)

Then how do you know Sams on all day then ;)

i used to go on it the od time actually and sam was ALWAYS on it. pathetic? your the one sticking your nose in when its not needed :)

WOW' date=' the [b']odd[/b] time, he isn't on that much, your on the forum ALOT more then Sam is on chat so that makes you the saddo. well its not needed for you to have ago at sam is there, so stop being hypocritical:rolleyes:

Now now children, let's not resort to name-calling without providing vital evidence to back it up.

Gazza, you may log in and see Sam there, but that doesn't mean he's there for hours before you. You and him may have a similar chat schedule, and also, he's not using the chat for all the time he's logged in, either; he could be doing other things.

Now now children' date=' let's not resort to name-calling without providing vital evidence to back it up.

Gazza, you may log in and see Sam there, but that doesn't mean he's there for hours before you. You and him may have a similar chat schedule, and also, he's not using the chat for all the time he's logged in, either; he could be doing other things.[/quote']Yeah like doing his etc.

Sams a legend and you'd be stupid to think otherwise

If you check the link of that picture' date=' it's actually Insider.

I'm ashamed of you Thomas.[/quote']

Hey!! Woooo!!! 6 pages later, you thought you could get away with that, didn't'cha?

Nah, I'm just about the ugliest creature in the world right now, with my 1-breasted chest. Not afraid to say it either. I'm proud to be me.

No offense to mariner, but I wouldn't touch that in a second. If it really is you, why in the world are you posting it on a forum filled with young boys? You really have to think that that's been passed around...

Not all of us was doing w.e youv jus said. there was 2 or 3 that said she was pritty ect. and 1 asked for her msn.

and it would be totally different if a "hot guy" joined. as im sure none of us gáy on here.

Don't be so sure.

How did this thread turn into a fight about the chatroom? Is there some clause in the misc section that everything needs to turn into a fight about chat? Enough.

How am i on the forum all the time?

I've only just got back in from going to Town and i don't think i was on the forum when i was out.

How am i on the forum all the time?

I've only just got back in from going to Town and i don't think i was on the forum when i was out.

Have you ignored everything else said about not arguing?

KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC or it will be closed more often.

Have you ignored everything else said about not arguing?

KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC or it will be closed more often.

I'm not arguing, he said i'm on the forum all day, when i'm clearly not, he's the one trying to start a argue, and i'm really don't care what other people have said on this thread.

I'm not arguing' date=' he said i'm on the forum all day, when i'm clearly not, he's the one trying to start a argue, and i'm really don't care what other people have said on this thread.[/quote']

Stop reacting to it then, jeez. Listen to warnings...

I don't post my picture for a few reasons.

1. I don't want a pedophile at my door tomorrow.

2. I usually lose a bit of respect for people when I see their face. Weird' date=' I know. :o[/quote']

1). The adress aint posted with the photo ;)

2). I take it you've lost respect for me? :confused: (I dont lose respect for them, just coz you have a different picture of them in your head, it's weird).

2. I usually lose a bit of respect for people when I see their face. Weird' date=' I know. :o[/quote']

You're 18 now Kenny, you're safe!

And I'm pretty sure I'd lose an awful lot of respect for you :P

Lost respect for me? Did you have any to begin with?

Mate, I'm 24, I don't have to worry about peado's.

Why would a pedo be at your door just from seeing your face? Unless you have your address tattoo'ed on your forehead?