Re: Mugshots

You're 18 now Kenny' date=' you're safe!

And I'm pretty sure I'd lose an awful lot of respect for you :P[/quote']

It doesn't stop pedophiles coming after me. :o

Cheeky. Your a prime example. I used to think you were cool, then I saw your pic on msn. Oh dear. :D:p:D My pic used to be on msn, so I thought you would have seen me. :confused:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Lost respect for me? Did you have any to begin with?

Mate' date=' I'm 24, I don't have to worry about peado's.

Why would a pedo be at your door just from seeing your face? Unless you have your address tattoo'ed on your forehead?[/quote']

I have respect for most people on the forum (bar a few). I don't know if respect is the right word or not... But people lose a bit of their 'secretivity' if you like...

Their is a lot of information you can gain from a forum. E-mail address etc. and with a bit of tampering you can easily get someones details. Its quite simple and with a photo well then you even know who to look for.

I have respect for most people on the forum (bar a few). I don't know if respect is the right word or not... But people lose a bit of their 'secretivity' if you like...

Their is a lot of information you can gain from a forum. E-mail address etc. and with a bit of tampering you can easily get someones details. Its quite simple and with a photo well then you even know who to look for.

Yeah, you could find me, well, you used to be able to, when I had the B&B as I said I lived in Portrush opposite a harbour... Not too many to choose from lol.

Now I don't live there it would still take someone alot of digging to find me...

I personally, don't see why people are so secretive. I know you are from Ireland and thats it, a photo wouldn't give me any hint where to find you, I would forget within 30 secs anyway and would blank you if I ever bumped into you... lol

It doesn't stop pedophiles coming after me. :o

Cheeky. Your a prime example. I used to think you were cool' date=' then I saw your pic on msn. Oh dear. :D:p:D My pic used to be on msn, so I thought you would have seen me. :confused:[/quote']

Yeh I have, there was four of them weren't there, so I lost 4 times as much respect.

And don't gimme that! I've been blessed in the looks department! My success rate isn't a mistake ;):P

Thought I'd post my face. :o

Probably got a mauling coming my way in some way lol

Oh well..

I'm 15 btw. :)

Photo-0016.jpg

Bit blury' date=' sorry guys.[/quote']

That isn't you. Stop trying to pretend to be a guy. When such a hot dude posts such a photo pretending that he's ugly, it's clear that it's just a girl pretending to be a guy for attention.

shhhhhhh!

That isn't you. Stop trying to pretend to be a guy. When such a hot dude posts such a photo pretending that he's ugly' date=' it's clear that it's just a girl pretending to be a guy for attention.

shhhhhhh!

Oh no, i've been found out lol

P.S That is really me, just incase any gullable people are reading Marks post. :o

If i wasnt Chubby i would post

mate . . . .

if that is a real comment who gives a rats ahem . . . . . you get the pic. I got no problem with no people. I did post me mug on here a few times but cba to find the link to the page, apparently shels didnt expect me to look like i did :confused: what ever that meant lol !

Hunty, ya eejit, ya look like any normal bloke, the ear ring though mmmm not a fan, i rip my mate all the time for wearing one ! only banter though, each to there own ey :D:P

mate . . . .

if that is a real comment who gives a rats ahem . . . . . you get the pic. I got no problem with no people. I did post me mug on here a few times but cba to find the link to the page' date=' apparently shels didnt expect me to look like i did :confused: what ever that meant lol !

Hunty, ya eejit, ya look like any normal bloke, the ear ring though mmmm not a fan, i rip my mate all the time for wearing one ! only banter though, each to there own ey :D:P[/quote']

Was that pun intended? :P

mate . . . .

if that is a real comment who gives a rats ahem . . . . . you get the pic. I got no problem with no people. I did post me mug on here a few times but cba to find the link to the page' date=' apparently shels didnt expect me to look like i did :confused: what ever that meant lol !

Hunty, ya eejit, ya look like any normal bloke, the ear ring though mmmm not a fan, i rip my mate all the time for wearing one ! only banter though, each to there own ey :D:P[/quote']

Had to, nah I know it's only banter. ;)

And Kev, like Dai and Adam just said, who cares, no-one will take the mick.

I'm curious to know what Ken looks like.

mate . . . .

Hunty, ya eejit, ya look like any normal bloke, the ear ring though mmmm not a fan, i rip my mate all the time for wearing one ! only banter though, each to there own [b']ey [/b]:D:P

Are you mocking me :mad:

Yeah' date=' you could find me, well, you used to be able to, when I had the B&B as I said I lived in Portrush opposite a harbour... Not too many to choose from lol.

Now I don't live there it would still take someone alot of digging to find me...

I personally, don't see why people are so secretive. I know you are from Ireland and thats it, a photo wouldn't give me any hint where to find you, I would forget within 30 secs anyway and would blank you if I ever bumped into you... lol[/quote']

Yeh but if i saw you dai. im sorry but i wouldnt be able to resist running up to you. hugging you lots n lots before eventually licking your ear clean :):o

Not that fat just chubby and self concious i'll take one but camera's dodgy i'll give it a go

i think the majority of people are self conscious at some level pal' date=' who cares anyways, this aint a ruddy dating website and when it starts to turn into one, or behave like one, ill soon be off ;)

Are you mocking me :mad:

Am i missing something lol ? if you say "ey" aswel, im not mocking i always say it and write it lol.

Was that pun intended? :P

lol no pun intended at a conscious level !

i think the majority of people are self conscious at some level pal' date=' who cares anyways, this aint a ruddy dating website and when it starts to turn into one, or behave like one, ill soon be off ;)

Am i missing something lol ? if you say "ey" aswel, im not mocking i always say it and write it lol.

lol no pun intended at a conscious level ![/quote']

Ey is such a stereotypically Canadian thing to sey! :D Thought it might've been a shot. This isn't a dating website? That's why I'm alone tonight :(

lol i was just about to post another mor erecent pic and im wearing the same shirt and tie lol !

n510820865_2119523_7435679.jpg

btw' date=' you gotta love the dance move im busting out on the bottom picture !

PS im the one in the middle[/quote']

Why are you tickling his ear? He clearly doesn't like it. :P

We understand you Uni students cant afford different going out gear... ;)