• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Guest Toggs

Re: Mugshots

and ur from somerset!!!

You're saying that like its a bad thing. :)

ha did not expect that..... grandparents live in south petherton about 7 miles from yeovil' date=' aunt lives in yeovil lol. not the best looking bunch, but they are from somerset. grandad sounds lyk the main singer from the wurzels.[/quote']

South Pethhhy. Full of the tramps ;) They are frmm Somersett, so its all good enit :) And you love the accent ;)

Just noticedd how young i look in that piccy too :o Will have too get some more on. ;) (Now notice how much more regularly Dai's on this thread :) )

You're saying that like its a bad thing. :)

South Pethhhy. Full of the tramps ;) They are frmm Somersett' date=' so its all good enit :) And you love the accent ;)

Just noticedd how young i look in that piccy too :o Will have too get some more on. ;) (Now notice how much more regularly Dai's on this thread :) )[/quote']

toggs how old are you? and how old are you in that pic?

not what ya mum said' date=' then again she's more of a man than me ;)

May do one tomorrow as I've had my hair cut :)[/quote']

Yeah Allan' date=' take that ! ha..

:P[/quote']

Ya mum jokes from a mod... tut tut :( I expect more from you Sammy :P

Me and my mum have only began talking after a good few years so i dont appreciate comments like that... but i know it was all in good taste so i forgive ya ;)