• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Re: Mugshots

Seeing as you aren't a good better' date=' I've supplied you with a few websites that might help you get a bit of cash that, consequently, will get you off the streets.[indent']Ladbrokes.[/indent]

I hope you have a flutter. While Megan Fox flutters her eyelashes at me.

Well as i'm currently at home i'm obviously not on the streets, and sorry, i don't bet, it's a bad habit, i have enough money as it is thank you very much.

Well as i'm currently at home i'm obviously not on the streets' date=' and sorry, i don't bet, it's a bad habit, i have enough money as it is thank you very much.[/quote']

I quote you:

My bet is that he will be banned again by Saturday night.

Did you, or did you not, say that you would bet ? Eh ? I can't hear an answer.

So you are therefore a liar. I hate liars. They make me sick.

Here Me -

4747_1091302395301_1008732955_30221345_1453467_n.jpg

Sorry about the very classy poster in the background :P

You might wana cover that nude in the picture up on Paint' date=' the picture will probably be removed otherwise. ;)

I quote you:

Did you, or did you not, say that you would bet ? Eh ? I can't hear an answer.

So you are therefore a liar. I hate liars. They make me sick.

It's called a joke, someone with a sense of humour will understand them, you obviously haven't got one.

I feel sorry for that forum then. Besides' date=' on this forum you listen to what myself and fellow moderators and administrators have to say, and they will say one thing to you right now; stop trolling. :)[/quote']

I know your type; they'll be wandering the streets at night, smashing windows with bricks conveniently nearby. I don't want to vote David Cameron to be our Prime Minister but we all know that he wants to obliterate Coventry off England. But good on him. Who needs Coventry anyway ? It is just a blot on the map that needs a seeing to.

And I've seen your Youtube videos. They're rubbish. Totally code. You try to lose your Midlands accent by pretending to be some middle-class snob so you can vote for Tories and then feign horror when they cut public spending. It 'aint happening with you, sonny.

Are you real, or a hallucination ? I tried LSD last night, and it sure is giving me an erection. . .:D

I know your type; they'll be wandering the streets at night' date=' smashing windows with bricks conveniently nearby. I don't want to vote David Cameron to be our Prime Minister but we all know that he wants to obliterate Coventry off England. But good on him. Who needs Coventry anyway ? It is just a blot on the map that needs a seeing to.

And I've seen your Youtube videos. They're rubbish. Totally code. You try to lose your Midlands accent by pretending to be some middle-class snob so you can vote for Tories and then feign horror when they cut public spending. It 'aint happening with you, sonny.

Are you real, or a hallucination ? I tried LSD last night, and it sure is giving me an erection. . .:D[/quote']

So how are we anyway, Mr. Roy Keane? Did you get my post last time? Or do I need to repeat it to you?

Okay then.

Me? I'm a manic-depressive 17-year old that suffers from some of the symptoms of aspergers' syndrome. I may not be as good as you believe yourself to be' date=' but at least I'm true to myself. I know my flaws, but prefer to use them to my advantage.

So what about you? You claim to be someone you're not. You're egotistical, stubborn and awful to talk to. You're like an anti-purpose. You seek to turn everything into a discussion about your persona's brilliance, and dismiss anyone who says otherwise as wrong. You like to be blunt and cutting towards anyone and everyone, yet when someone is the same to you, you have to shoot them down with the Royzooka. As for the inexperience, you haven't lived my life. You can't comment on me unless you know more about me. You could say the same to me, but you've managed to show yourself in a matter of seconds, so I can comment as much as I like.

If you are willing to respect others, they will treat you equally. Try it, you'll be surprised.[/Quote']

It's like the acid-tounged snake, only without it's venom, when you post. Please, go give your life some purpose and go out some more. I look forward to seeing you there sometime. You're not hurting those with thick skins.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Not saying its a big problem anyway. was just saying i cant help being thin.

im 6ft tall and weigh 9.3 stone.

Not great tbh but oh well.

I'm 5"11, and weigh 7 stone.

:o