• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Re: Mugshots

I'm 5"11' date=' and weigh 7 stone.

:o[/quote']

Can anyone recommend a bit of weight training or something to help me build a bit of muscle ? I'm a scrawny little thing, and I wouldn't mind a bit of muscle on my body.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

It's called a gym.

I would never have believed that someone as thin as me would be given the same, snappy response as a fat person who wanted to lose a bit of weight. :D

the eat more doesnt necessery work. i eat too much and dont put on a pound :L

You will, its not advisable to try and put on, or loose weight during teen years as your body is still adapting, aswel more importantly, your metabolism. Yours and HHH metoblism is very high, it probably wont always be and you will become a fat old man :D:P

Shots of me on the Hockey Tour, was in May and I wasn't on so just thought may as well post them now :P

4654_87046393042_730228042_1925342_551975_n.jpg

Deflated after running around in 35 degree heat in Germany

4654_87046048042_730228042_1925286_6419838_n.jpg

Having a sing a long on the bus in that beauty of a shirt (don't worry, ive had a shave since then :P:o)

n637623295_2687331_1707208.jpg

Whole group, see if you can spot me :P

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Are you the short one to the left of the fella wearing the Russian hat, in the middle ? :P

(Not the lad with the longish hair; the one to the left of him.)

Shots of me on the Hockey Tour' date=' was in May and I wasn't on so just thought may as well post them now :P

[img']http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs091.snc1/4654_87046393042_730228042_1925342_551975_n.jpg[/img]

Deflated after running around in 35 degree heat in Germany

4654_87046048042_730228042_1925286_6419838_n.jpg

Having a sing a long on the bus in that beauty of a shirt (don't worry, ive had a shave since then :P:o)

n637623295_2687331_1707208.jpg

Whole group, see if you can spot me :P

At the front of the people in white in the middle.

I woudn't recomend weights or aything but using a rowing machine would be very good, look towards more stamina/strenght based exercises than out and out weight training espcially at your age, as you likly to get taller if you started building up muscle too soon you could do alot more harm than good.

Do stuff like Push-Ups Sit-Ups ect every day. After a few months you will notice that you have become stronger. Just gradually build up your strenght.

The only people that should be doing weights at 16/17 are those that are of a big build already and have fat to turn into muscle.

Can anyone recommend a bit of weight training or something to help me build a bit of muscle ? I'm a scrawny little thing' date=' and I wouldn't mind a bit of muscle on my body.[/quote']