• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Re: Mugshots

Thanks it is my mam and i love both parents very much we are very close .:)

Yep me and my missus are very close with our sons and daughter,its a shame when some parents and sons /daughters dont get along as they grow up ,seems im a big family lover .

You took a risk posting her picture on here with some members we have ,they might of took there sence of humour the wrong way ,but it all looks fine and dandy to me now .;):)

Guest Toggs

Oh god, it was your mother. :o

Im happy you didn't read what I put first then :o

I just thought you liked a bit of the 'much' older one's and that you got lucky in Scotland... :rolleyes:

I feel like a right plank :)

Oh god' date=' it was your mother. :o

Im happy you didn't read what I put first then :o

I just thought you liked a bit of the 'much' older one's and that you got lucky in Scotland... :rolleyes:

[i']I feel like a right plank :)[/i]

Scotland? I thought he said Dublin?

You need to pay attention in Geography. This is Year 7 stuff.:P

Guest Toggs

Scotland? I thought he said Dublin?

You need to pay attention in Geography. This is Year 7 stuff.:P

Scotland, Dublin, Earth, it's all the same thing. :)

I'm taking Geography GCSE at the moment too :o

Guest Toggs

Thats even worse!! lol

I took it for GCSE. Failed it. Got a D. The content was poo anyway' date=' I mean, who cares about the weather?[/quote']

It's not hard too predict weather in the UK isn't it. Today rain, tommorow rain, next week rain. Even you could do it Dai!

I just took it because the only thing I wanted too do was PE, and there is 2 fit Geog teachers :)

Doing EARTHQUAKES! at the moment. :) And would you know an earthquake is caused by two plates coliding under the ground? ;)

Anyway... :o

Guest Football8

It's not hard too predict weather in the UK isn't it. Today rain' date=' tommorow rain, next week rain. Even [b']you[/b] could do it Dai!

I just took it because the only thing I wanted too do was PE, and there is 2 fit Geog teachers :)

Doing EARTHQUAKES! at the moment. :) And would you know an earthquake is caused by two plates coliding under the ground? ;)

Anyway... :o

What year are you in ? ;) 10 or 11 ? Because I thought your in year 11 and usually year 11s have left.

Guest Toggs

What year are you in ? ;) 10 or 11 ? Because I thought your in year 11 and usually year 11s have left.

Im 72 and im pretending a boys life so I can get people like you on cam.

Now i've said the answer you were hoping for... :)

Im year 10 :D

Guest Toggs

Yep Farmers care about the weather but more importantly so does the England cricket team ' date='the ammount of times it comes to the rescue .

At least didnt need it last test .:D:)[/quote']

Who needs rain when you have Monty Panesar B):)

Or Straussy on todays performance :eek:

I've found the photos of the most secretive forumers on this forum. Have you often wondered what Radebe looks like ? Ever pondered what is behind Seftinho's venomous posts ? Can you imagine what Sky Blue Lee's fizzog is like ? Well, intrepid forumers, I have the answer that will give you all wet dreams.

Pic43-Tehran.jpg

On the left we have, Seftinho. If you think he is a bit of a nasty pasty with his posts, then you have seen nothing yet. His totalitarian regime of USSR has killed about 12 million people, and it looks like he won't stop there. The word coming from Roman Abramovich is that he has discovered the deadliest weapon around: the crippler crossface.

Sky Blue Lee claims he is a bit of an oddball. Hey, don't be fooled ! He is as dull as ditchwater in real life, nothing more than boring little toad. He once sent King Kolo, the most boring forumer ever, to sleep by talking about how the price of ping-pong balls has escalated since Coventry was declared the worst town in Europe. His BO is something rotten as well. Have you ever heard the tale about how a tramp's dog's armpit was supposed to be cleaner than him ? I don't need to say any more. . .

Last, but certainly not least (in terms of weight anyway. . .) is Radebe. He spends all his waking life researching the Moldovan 6th Division, constantly churning out the biggest risers since Georgie Schennikov. Ask him if he wants a donut, and Radebe will certainly not say 'no'. I'm not sure whether this is an urban myth or not, but there are plenty of rumours that he ate bestpay to become a moderator on the PTS part of the forum. Call him desperate if you want, but I would just call him a complete fatty.

I've found the photos of the most secretive forumers on this forum. Have you often wondered what Radebe looks like ? Ever pondered what is behind Seftinho's venomous posts ? Can you imagine what Sky Blue Lee's fizzog is like ? Well' date=' intrepid forumers, I have the answer that will give you all wet dreams.

[img']http://www.rozanehmagazine.com/NoveDec05/Pic43-Tehran.jpg[/img]

On the left we have, Seftinho. If you think he is a bit of a nasty pasty with his posts, then you have seen nothing yet. His totalitarian regime of USSR has killed about 12 million people, and it looks like he won't stop there. The word coming from Roman Abramovich is that he has discovered the deadliest weapon around: the crippler crossface.

Sky Blue Lee claims he is a bit of an oddball. Hey, don't be fooled ! He is as dull as ditchwater in real life, nothing more than boring little toad. He once sent King Kolo, the most boring forumer ever, to sleep by talking about how the price of ping-pong balls has escalated since Coventry was declared the worst town in Europe. His BO is something rotten as well. Have you ever heard the tale about how a tramp's dog's armpit was supposed to be cleaner than him ? I don't need to say any more. . .

Last, but certainly not least (in terms of weight anyway. . .) is Radebe. He spends all his waking life researching the Moldovan 6th Division, constantly churning out the biggest risers since Georgie Schennikov. Ask him if he wants a donut, and Radebe will certainly not say 'no'. I'm not sure whether this is an urban myth or not, but there are plenty of rumours that he ate bestpay to become a moderator on the PTS part of the forum. Call him desperate if you want, but I would just call him a complete fatty.

Sir, I salute you for a fine piece of comedy. That certainly tickled me. Well done.

Guest King Kolo

I've found the photos of the most secretive forumers on this forum. Have you often wondered what Radebe looks like ? Ever pondered what is behind Seftinho's venomous posts ? Can you imagine what Sky Blue Lee's fizzog is like ? Well' date=' intrepid forumers, I have the answer that will give you all wet dreams.

Was Looking Through My Pictures and I found one!!!!

Me on the Far Left on the Cruise My School were on when we were going to Ireland.

This is when I died my Hair Red Last Summer.

n8838905332441058423724kj4.jpg

Me Boring?

Check out the funky red hair!

Red dye at Sainsburys £4 don't all rush!

Why would you even waste your time?

You've been banned twice already isn't it? :rolleyes:

Your pretty pathetic imo.