Mugshots

Sky Blue Lee

Guest Toggs

Re: Mugshots

Pedophile :rolleyes:

It's called a 'joke' mate. Grow up and stop with the silly' date=' childish comments? :o

[b']AND DAI![/b] Every time you post on here I just want too see your beautiful? face again. I promise I won't say you like this thread too much anymore? Im running out of pictures of you too have a little fun over... :rolleyes:

It's called a 'joke' mate. Grow up and stop with the silly' date=' [b']childish [/b]comments? :o

AND DAI! Every time you post on here I just want too see your beautiful? face again. I promise I won't say you like this thread too much anymore? Im running out of pictures of you too have a little fun over... :rolleyes:

Well, you'd obviously know :P

^^^^^

thats clearly not funny. at all.

EDIT : not you ryan :P that nacho person :P

On the contrary' date=' I found it quite entertaining.

Say that in a posh accent and it matches the photo ^^

I was going to post a pic of myself, as it had been a while, but the very day I decide to post a pic, the first I posted gets quoted. Strange, eh? Two pictures of me on a single day could potentially end the world, but I'll take a risk anyway.

Last day of school (about a month ago now actually):

[img']http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1678/45911057149631397787281.jpg[/img]

I was particularly spotty that day. Also have some prom pics, but I look goddam awful in a suit (even worse than the above pic, believe it or not!).

Currently growing a goatee, might post some pics of that next month before I shave it off before starting college. :P

Well I for one think he is a certain slang word for a woman's front bottom. ;)

Front bottom? Never heard that one before. Class. :L

Edit: Bejesus, I have one huge neck! I must be half-giraffe or something. *Awaits crude jokes*

I was going to post a pic of myself, as it had been a while, but the very day I decide to post a pic, the first I posted gets quoted. Strange, eh? Two pictures of me on a single day could potentially end the world, but I'll take a risk anyway.

I was particularly spotty that day. Also have some prom pics, but I look goddam awful in a suit (even worse than the above pic, believe it or not!).

Currently growing a goatee, might post some pics of that next month before I shave it off before starting college. :P

Sefton! Get a new hairstyle!

Sefton! Get a new hairstyle!

Haha, I see you pick out all the details Bobbo.

Believe me, I want to, but my hair (quite literally) has a mind of its own. This mind seems to go to sleep when I use water though, so from now on I just have to dump the gel/wax and carry around a huge bucket of water all day. :)

(For non-Loblaw speaks that means it goes straight with water but curls to the side with gel/wax)

Haha' date=' I see you pick out all the details Bobbo.

Believe me, I want to, but my hair (quite literally) has a mind of its own. This mind seems to go to sleep when I use water though, so from now on I just have to dump the gel/wax and carry around a huge bucket of water all day. :)

(For non-Loblaw speaks that means it goes straight with water but curls to the side with gel/wax)[/quote']

You could shave your hair off and train a small business of ferrets to act as your do. It seems the simplest solution. They can double as attack minions.

Seft you look some what drunk in that photo

Drunk with power! Mwaahahahaha!

Front bottom? Never heard that one before. Class. :L

Edit: Bejesus, I have one huge neck! I must be half-giraffe or something. *Awaits crude jokes*

Well, I've heard that girl has a tendency to sl@g people off. :D

I thought better of you. I didn't know you just picked random hookers from the streets of Swindon, then dressed the aforementioned lady of the night in a school uniform. I heard Britney Spears tried that tactic many years ago before succumbing to the allure of illegal drugs.

6043D2DA-940B-F949-3DA3881FC0457A53.jpg

I just pray, for your sake and your friends sake, that she won't be influenced by such people. Scummy Spears is a parasite on today's society, only coming along for the free sex, booze and drugs that are thus accompanied by idiotic men who want a bit of an ogle at Spears' "front bottom". Forget Churchill and the "iron curtain", we have just been given the phrase that will be on the lips of every teenager around Britain.

Peace and love, eh ? ;)

Guest King Kolo

This Nacho Man is a right Div.

Flames me here and keeps commenting on my sig saying "Palace will never go up".

Starting to think this guy is Henharrierhall.

This Nacho Man is a right B*****d.

Flames me here and keeps commenting on my sig saying "Palace will never go up".

Starting to think this guy is Henharrierhall.

To be fair, I only posted it once.

Making shizz up about me posting it over and over again isn't true - why lie ? :rolleyes:

And aren't you not allowed to swear, even with asterisks ? :confused:

May this be the last post on this thread, regarding the following topic.

Swearing is not tolerated or allowed on the forum, any swearing will result in infractions.

Nacho man seems a very witty and intelligent bloke, but his ability to post is misplaced, that does not make him what you think he is.

Now get ya mugs out for the lads

May this be the last post on this thread' date=' regarding the following topic.

Swearing is not tolerated or allowed on the forum, any swearing will result in infractions.

Nacho man seems a very witty and intelligent bloke, but his [b']ability to post [/b]is misplaced, that does not make him what you think he is.

Now get ya mugs out for the lads

Ability to post? No offense Mr Man but that's quite a boring ability.

I was looking at them pictures of your prom on facebook Seft. :P

You look beautiful ;):o

erm' date=' I'd be slightly worried if I were you right now Sefty..

Heres one I was sent the other day...

[img']http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v341/34/54/530974900/n530974900_884604_3261.jpg[/img]

I'm the one in the middle standing up, to the right of the guy with the red shirt.