• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Re: Mugshots

Well, I'm kinda dreading this, almost like I'm about to be judged! :o

This was taken a few years back at the Nou Camp while I was on holiday in Barcelona. I'd planned to do the tour of the stadium anyway, so took my United shirt to basically get some shots inside the stadium, but while doing the museum tour they had an english speaker running round asking people if they wanted their pic taken with the European Cup. It was an opportunity I just couldn't pass up, so whipped the United shirt out immediately (unlike the stoopid touristy types who were all doin it in barca shirts :rolleyes:) The looks I got you'd think I'd whipped a Real Madrid shirt :eek:

Anyways, Barca got to keep the trophy in 1992 as it was the last European cup in that format, before the dawn of the Champions League we know today.

scan1.jpg

Firstly, sorry for the quality of the shot, it's a scan of the original print.

Secondly, don't be too harsh! :D

Well' date=' I'm kinda dreading this, almost like I'm about to be judged! :o

This was taken a few years back at the Nou Camp while I was on holiday in Barcelona. I'd planned to do the tour of the stadium anyway, so took my United shirt to basically get some shots inside the stadium, but while doing the museum tour they had an english speaker running round asking people if they wanted their pic taken with the European Cup. It was an opportunity I just couldn't pass up, so whipped the United shirt out immediately (unlike the stoopid touristy types who were all doin it in barca shirts :rolleyes:) The looks I got you'd think I'd whipped a Real Madrid shirt :eek:

Anyways, Barca got to keep the trophy in 1992 as it was the last European cup in that format, before the dawn of the Champions League we know today.

[img']http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/craigjohnson85/scan1.jpg[/img]

well quite a bit resemblance with rooney

plus UTD shirt making it more like rooney holding the the cup :)

well quite a bit resemblance with rooney

plus UTD shirt making it more like rooney holding the the cup :)

ROONEY? ROONEY? :eek:

I've had Lampard once or twice, but ROONEY? *searches frantically for plastic surgeons in yellow pages*

EDIT: being kinda topical too considering the game tonight, one of my mates says I look like Slaven Bilic :(

You do actually remind me a lot of Rooney Craig, although the shirt might have something to do with it. If you pulled on a Chelsea shirt I could probably see the Lampard resemblance. ;)

I like the backdrop used for the photo... unless that is not a backdrop at all and you actually lifted the trophy in front of a packed out stadium. :eek:

Looks pretty cool, I envy you. I have an old pic of me holding the FA Cup aloft (my dad worked for Axa at the time), but there's no backdrop, I'm about six years old and barely even knew what it was. :o

Well' date=' I'm kinda dreading this, almost like I'm about to be judged! :o

[img']http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/craigjohnson85/scan1.jpg[/img]

Jaysussssssssss :eek: I never realised you were so old. I thought you were like 17-18, until I saw this pic and looked on your profile. :o

Btw you don't look anything like Rooney, although I can sorta see the Bilic connection, although its not really a strong one. :P

to retort:

Its not the pic i have a problem with its the shirt.......disgustng

meh :P (and it's disgusting btw!)

Must be one of those replica European cups your holding Visit Anfield and you can lift the real thing

I assure you it's proper' date=' and no way would I touch anything consciously that has been touched by Steven Gerrard (Sorry Mrs G, but you understand ;))[/b']

Summit nice to say now you look nothing like Rooney! Put the yellow pages away

Thank God, Buddha, Allah, Vishnu etc for that!! :D

You do actually remind me a lot of Rooney Craig' date=' although the shirt might have something to do with it. If you pulled on a Chelsea shirt I could probably see the Lampard resemblance.

[b']I'm never, ever, ever engaging in any type of convo with you after that 1st sentence :( (kidding!!)

I like the backdrop used for the photo... unless that is not a backdrop at all and you actually lifted the trophy in front of a packed out stadium.

Yes, 91,000 there that day!! Honestly tho, the backdrop is a good 'un.

Looks pretty cool, I envy you.

I do too :P

Jaysussssssssss :eek: I never realised you were so old. I thought you were like 17-18' date=' until I saw this pic and looked on your profile. :o

[b']Nope, 24 and counting, that was taken in 2005 mind you so I was 20, but I ain't changed much.

I know I go on like a 17/18 year old, but don't blame me, it's all my parents fault B)

[/b]Btw you don't look anything like Rooney, although I can sorta see the Bilic connection, although its not really a strong one. :P

Thank you for your kind words, although I look nowt like Bilic whatsoever!! (at least I hope :D)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't tell me you though of it in that way :eek:.

Pictures of my face ya dopey goose.

Thought I'd show a little more for once :)

7967403818a11616269473o.jpg

In the yellow :)

EDIT: Not sure if I've posted this.

4 years old a few month after we won the European Cup.

As you can see' date=' I used to be fat :)

[img']http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj432/Ryan_1994_photos/champsleague.jpg[/img]

Guest Football8

EDIT: Not sure if I've posted this.

4 years old a few month after we won the European Cup.

As you can see' date=' I used to be fat[/b'] :)

champsleague.jpg

Is that why you started playing golf and being more active ?

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Is that why you started playing golf and being more active ?

No, Ryan wanted to be a 20-stone hippo for the rest of his life. He also wanted to be obese for the rest of his time on Earth, and decided to become more active so he could be rotund for the rest of his life. :)

Only joking, Ryan, but Muntasir appears to have a lack of knowledge about why people take up sports and lead an active lifestyle. ;)

• 2 weeks later...