• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

• 1 month later...

Re: Mugshots

I've began to notice recently that I'm getting OLD. I'm only 22 but on here 22 seems ancient it's made me feel insecure about myself, wondering if I need to buy any anti aging cream etc.

this is my most recent photo albeit a not very flattering one, but I'm not really into the whole "I like taking pictures of myself in mirrors with my phone."

306743_10151077973157674_1790069863_n.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Mugshots

cheers chewis' date=' turns out i had a photbucket account all along!

me and the wife at Anfield around 3 years ago, bizarely i own no photo's of just me on this PC.

[img']http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad144/Edmoses/3113_1130015366497_1110609745_30400097_6373604_n.jpg[/img]

I would like to point out that my hair has grown since then.

I would like to point that out.

But I cant. It hasnt.

You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird.

Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over estimating her when I said tidy, but still a good few points higher than you.

And I'd prob still smash it.

At least you're smiling Ed..

002.jpg?t=1338567784

Well lived in or what?

You look like the thug that everyone knows you are.

1f62a4abad3644c08797474.jpg

Words cannot describe this one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...