• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Mugshots

Ah but did i say i hate him ? ive spoken to him and think hes a good lad' date=' but i cannot stand to see emos. . [b']they are desgusting.[/b]

What makes them any more disgusting than you?

They are people like the rest of us. No different.

Whether or not you like them is up to you, but there is no need to call emo's disgusting. Just because they are different is no means to discriminate.

Its opinions like that, that make the world the racist/discriminate place it is today. How would you feel is someone stereotyped you for what you looked like?

As God says: Treat others how you would like to be treated.

Think about it before calling someone disgusting...

What makes them any more disgusting than you?

They are people like the rest of us. No different.

Whether or not you like them is up to you' date=' but there is no need to call emo's disgusting. Just because they are different is no means to discriminate.

Its opinions like that, that make the world the racist/discriminate place it is today. How would you feel is someone stereotyped you for what you looked like?

As God says: Treat others how you would like to be treated.

Think about it before calling someone disgusting...[/quote']

1) i said it a month ago so no need to bring it up

2) its my opinion like you said, im allowed it, nothing you can do about it :)

3) im not religeos and dont believe in god

4) if i want to say there desgusting i will, i dont like how they dress and look but it doesnt meen thier not nice people.. well.. most of them arnt .. but like i said above, i wasnt calling the lad desgusting because he isnt, hesa good lad, but like ive just said. i cant stand to see them :)

1) i said it a month ago so no need to bring it up

2) its my opinion like you said' date=' im allowed it, nothing you can do about it :)

3) im not religeos and dont believe in god

4) if i want to say there desgusting i will, i dont like how they dress and look but it doesnt meen thier not nice people.. well.. most of them arnt .. but like i said above, i wasnt calling the lad desgusting because he isnt, hesa good lad, but like ive just said. i cant stand to see them :)[/quote']

Not trying to start an argument here but to say all emos are disgusting is just incorrect. I dont like the fact that people sterotype themselves as say emos or chavs but they are what they are, some are nice, some aren't.

1. There is a need if your being discriminative.

2. I respect it is your opinion but people may find it offensive.

3. Im not religous either, but people have to have some sort of respect.

4. I dont see how the way they dress is disgusting... So what they're not normal, but you can't stand to see them...why? :confused: Tbh, some of them emo girls are real kinky. ;) lol

Lol i have a six pack but can't show my pics as there on my other computer which is really slow

I also have a 6 pack, some times wen i push my self i hard i have a crate ;)

Didnt realise this was a gay dating agency ! :eek: i also didnt realise the thread was called " Body Shots" lol. Congrats on ya 6 pack mate ! most people are toned these days buddy ! :D

I know! I get i.d'd wherever i go! LMAO im 6 foot 3 tho so my height makes it a bit better if i was short i would look like 12!

and gaz I aint a full time fire officer im retained as i said!

anyway please!- dont start that argument again- and yes she does work in boots part-time as well as UNI.

I also have a 6 pack' date=' some times wen i push my self i hard i have a crate ;)

Didnt realise this was a gay dating agency ! :eek: i also didnt realise the thread was called " Body Shots" lol. Congrats on ya 6 pack mate ! most people are toned these days buddy ! :D[/quote']

haha funny that mate ;)

And I bet you £100 he doesn't have a 6 pac ;)

• 2 weeks later...