• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Mugshots You're absolutely minging but I'd smash your wife. Can tell you're one of them funny guys that somehow picks up a tidy bird. Actually I just looked at it again and I was seriously over

Re: Mugshots When did the "bowl" haircut come back into fashion

Re: Mugshots Thought I should upload my pic as well. Well boys, this is me. I'm single, filthy, and willing to travel. So all you 12-16 year old lads who are filled with a little too much testoste

Re: Mugshots

must be a scruffy old topman then ;) down my end theres nothing like that in our topman...

River Island

Henleys

G-Star

and a better Topman

Are your answer ;) i wunt leave the house looking like that TBH...

Thats cos you wear chav gear whilst i wear style- i was out clubbing in smash and grab wearing that and thats the style everyone wears so im far from alone in liking it ;)

chav.... lol hardly... i just dont dress like im in the 60's.. your area stuck in the 60's then?? and i thought you wasnt tubby :confused:;)

nah im not you can clearly see that..

do i have 2 chins erm no?

I have fat cheeks well they arent even fat i just have high cheek bones...

so good one you child

Two people have now been banned. And rightly so what happened then should not happen on the forum. An appropriate mod is gonna have a heck of a time deleting all those posts.

Until then stay on topic. and ignore those previous posts.

Anymore discussion at ALL by ANYONE on this subject will recieve an infraction :) good day !