Sign in to follow this  
Radebe20

£10 > £20,000 - Sports betting.

Did you know... If you start with a balance of £10, and bet your balance once a day on a 1/10 (1.1) - roughly, then after 80 days you will have made over £20,000.

80 days from now is mid february, so I am going to start today. I will post every bet on here. Feel free to join me.

Just to summise...

1). Bet £10 on a bet with odds 1/10 or similar.

2). Win the bet - £11.

3). Bet the whole balance the next day - £11 on a bet of 1/10 or similar.

4). Win the bet, and repeat for 80 days.

5). Spend your £20k :D

Re: £10 > £20,000 - Sports betting.

If you do this succesfully bud, you will soon have an extremely bunch of angry wives/girlfriends hunting you down to find out why there husbands/partners have wasted a poop load of money on a 'sure thing':D

Or you may have the same women chasing you down to 'thank you' for making them rich...........................in which case you will have an extremely angry bunch of husbands/boyfriends hunting you down instead;)

That's a good start anyway! :P

1 down' date=' 79 to go!!

If you do this succesfully bud, you will soon have an extremely bunch of angry wives/girlfriends hunting you down to find out why there husbands/partners have wasted a poop load of money on a 'sure thing':D

Or you may have the same women chasing you down to 'thank you' for making them rich...........................in which case you will have an extremely angry bunch of husbands/boyfriends hunting you down instead;)

I knew I was ex-directory for a reason aha. You gunna get in on the act? Need some company!

1 down' date=' 79 to go!!

[b']I knew I was ex-directory for a reason aha. You gunna get in on the act? Need some company[/b]!

I would do mate, but the thought of you and my missus running off together with my winnings is just too hard to bear the thought of. I mean.................my wife with a Leeds fan .................eurgh:D

Riiiiight so gunna start again tomorrow. Gunna do 2 different tenners...

Tenner 1, one a day again, no rubbish moldavian tho! Concentrate Tom!

Tenner 2, like 10/15 bets a day, all in play, see how quick i can get there!

Day 1

Velez Sarsfield v LDU Quito - Match (90 Minutes Play)

Velez Sarsfield @ 4/9

Stake: £10.00 (£10.00 x 1 line)

Estimated Returns: £ 14.40

I know why i don't use coral' date=' it's xxxx[/quote']

Down on day 1 :D should never have used coral, will use bet365 for attempt number 2

Sounds fun though my lack of expendable money and testicles means I'll drop out well before £20k :P

Got on the first of Tom's suggestions then missed out yesterday so the luck seems to be with me :D Few disadvantages as I started with what was in my account (£8.17 I think) and am on Will Hill which has worse odds (I'm a very casual gambler and like the Will Hill interface).

Today I've put my £8.99 on Wrexham vs Darlington to have under 4.5 goals at 1/10 which will hopefully take my balance up to £9.88 :)