£10 > £20,000 - Sports betting.

Radebe20

Re: £10 > £20,000 - Sports betting.

Isn't it meant to be 1/10 that's barely 1/2 lol :P

That was Tom's silly rule

Will have a little go but will do it a bit different' date=' 1 bet a day but at any odds and once my bank gets to £50 will only do half the bank.

[/quote']

But not doing 1 a day (no point in missing out on winners)

Attempt 2 - Bet 1 - Scottish Premier League

Aberdeen vs Hearts, Hearts to win @ 6/4 - Stake £10 - Potential Winnings - £15 - Return ??

-----------

Done my first attempt last night and bet 1 ended with me upto £26.50 from over 5.5 in an ice hockey match, then Bet two in an American Football game in it's 3rd quarter with 5 minutes left plus the 4th quarter a team on 31 points failed to hit 35 points ending my run early on, would have return around £45 "/

Attempt 2 - Bet 1 - Scottish Premier League

Aberdeen vs Hearts' date=' Hearts to win @ 6/4 - Stake £10 - Potential Winnings - £15 - Return ??

-----------

Done my first attempt last night and bet 1 ended with me upto £26.50 from over 5.5 in an ice hockey match, then Bet two in an American Football game in it's 3rd quarter with 5 minutes left plus the 4th quarter a team on 31 points failed to hit 35 points ending my run early on, would have return around £45 "/[/quote']

Welcome aboard and good luck.

Far from mindless really. Quite the opposite in fact as your bets have to come off or you lose all or most of your balance. Hence you should think a lot about each bet :)

Well that's what happens to most gamblers long term as you always want a bigger fix and end up losing, fair play if you stick to SURE bets but you're always gonna lose doing it the normal way.

Reading the first post at least gave it some logic in that you should hardly EVER lose but 6/4 shots for instance you're not even a fave, it's like getting it all in w/AJ v KQ preflop and you know the Q is coming lol. :P