£10 > £20,000 - Sports betting.

Radebe20

Re: £10 > £20,000 - Sports betting.

Like Allan said Paddypower do and so do Bet365.

With Paddypower I have problems getting the money back in Romania (some taxes and I don't want to get complicated)

On Bet 365 I've already tried and at least here it isn't allowed to use paypal.

I'll just go with bwin as soon as I'll have some time to go to the bank. I also have a 200% bonus there for deposits till 10 euro.

Hi Colin

Roberto Mancini and Kenny Dalglish go head-to-head on Tuesday as Man City entertain Liverpool and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement..

Place a pre-match bet on the Man City v Liverpool game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max £50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 60 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!

The bet365 Team

Like the look of that a free £50 bet.

Not 100% sure how i will play it.

Can't see Liverpool winning so could do £50 on Man City or draw, which would pay about £8 and use the In-Play bet on something above evens.

Bet 3

Richard Gasquet Lleyton Hewitt v Richard Gasquet

(Match Winner) 03/01/2012 None 1/4 To Run

Stake: 85.13 To Win: 21.28 Returns:

In-Play - Gasquet winning 4-2 in the first set.

Must admit I raised an eyebrow when I saw that but so far so good.