Bet receipt

Your selections

Bolivia Matches Blooming Santa Cruz v Bolivar

06-10-2013 23:30

Handicap Betting

Blooming Santa Cruz (+1.0) @ 1.57

Total stake for this bet: £10.71

Potential returns: £16.83

EDIT: well that never went to plan, Blooming were winning at HT 1-0, but missed two penalties, got a guy sent off and lost 3-1, S.A Footy for ya haha

Re: £10 > £20,000 - Sports betting.

£5 to £100 challenge

Bet 1 WON

BET 2 :£10.71 on :

Bet receipt

Your selections

Bolivia Matches Blooming Santa Cruz v Bolivar

06-10-2013 23:30

Handicap Betting

Blooming Santa Cruz (+1.0) @ 1.57

Total stake for this bet: £10.71

Potential returns: £16.83

EDIT: well that never went to plan' date=' Blooming were winning at HT 1-0, but missed two penalties, got a guy sent off and lost 3-1, S.A Footy for ya haha[/quote']

Can be mad at times over there.

Interesting thread col, been keeping an eye on from afar, even pinched one of 2 of your bets which actually came in to good effect. :)

Started myself on a 5er stake, built it up to 40 betting on various multiples of matches under 4.5 goals etc, got a bit impatient as i like stuff to happen quick so started taking i like to call them educated bets (in all honesty there just guesstimates, had a nice win on the weekend had Suarez and Sturridge to score at anytime and liverpool to win by 2 goals. Long story short i won 200 quid, withdrew 180 (one year olds arent cheap nowadays ha) and now im starting again.

Interesting thread col' date=' been keeping an eye on from afar, even pinched one of 2 of your bets which actually came in to good effect. :)

Started myself on a 5er stake, built it up to 40 betting on various multiples of matches under 4.5 goals etc, got a bit impatient as i like stuff to happen quick so started taking i like to call them educated bets (in all honesty there just guesstimates, had a nice win on the weekend had Suarez and Sturridge to score at anytime and liverpool to win by 2 goals. Long story short i won 200 quid, withdrew 180 (one year olds arent cheap nowadays ha) and now im starting again.[/quote']

Well done, best way for anyone to go is set a target and take out when reached, leaving a little in for the next attempt. Good luck with your next go.